Milano & Edmunds Injuries are day-to-day

saundena

19 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

It is. However, Sean McDermott's 'Day to Day' can still mean they miss a couple games. Better than both being really long term. But I've seen that 'Day to Day' designation last longer than it sounds.

I don’t know about that.  Usually when he uses the the term “day-to-day” it usually means just that - a short term injury.  He said the same thing about Milano last year and he missed 1 week.  McDermott uses the term “week-to-week” for longer stints.

The only real exception might be Devin Singletary who was “day-to-day” and missed three weeks.  

So while there’s no guarantee one or both will suit up next week, I think the designation would mean they aren’t far off

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

This is great news! Wouldn’t be surprised if either sit a week, but probably expecting Milano to sit at least one with the soft tissue injury and playing the early season game in Miami where hydration can be an issue. Of course, I’m no Dr. David Chao. 

I can see this happening.  The Bills training staff is somewhat cautious with injuries - especially hamstrings which is why we saw Devin miss 3 weeks

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mykidsdad said:

that is terrific! does anyone know if coach has a history of using this day to day language for tactical reasons and something else worse could still be going on?

sean said day to day and it sounded like coach speak. Leslie was a lot more optimistic Sounded genuine 

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

The only real exception might be Devin Singletary who was “day-to-day” and missed three weeks.  

So while there’s no guarantee one or both will suit up next week, I think the designation would mean they aren’t far off

That's pretty much what I was saying. Overall, it's much better than being classified with a long term injury. But there is evidence to point to that says McDermott's "Day to Day" can sometimes mean up to 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, scuba guy said:

I believe could be wrong but milano came back in for 3 plays in the 4th then went back off the field

I think this is true... I think he ran a 4.5 speed across the field with a strained or torn hamstring and it didnt even phase him... and hes like yeah I'm out.

3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Also, D. Phillips, and Dodson, according to the article. So, four out of six of our LBs are day-to-day with injuries. What's a season without a little stress?

Last year was a fluke year with regards to injuries on the Bills team.   This year with limited off season and a weird TC,  we are not going to be that lucky.   

3 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Also, D. Phillips, and Dodson, according to the article. So, four out of six of our LBs are day-to-day with injuries. What's a season without a little stress?

Last year was a fluke year with regards to injuries on the Bills team.   This year with limited off season and a weird TC,  we are not going to be that lucky.   

Sorry for Tremaine haters -  No IR for him !!!