Browns figured out why they lost to the Ravens

richNjoisy

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Tonight's games is one of those games that some fans look at and suggest TNF games are crappy, and no one wants to watch them, but I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing these two QBs play tonight.

We know the Browns got crushed by a team everyone knows is very good, but what do we know about the Bengals losing to the Chargers? That game looked tight up to the fourth quarter, and almost went to OT but for a missed Bengals FG. Are the Bengals pretty good or are the Chargers not so good?

What say you about tonight, TBD?

Bengals +6 seems very generous right now. Who's with me?

I was tempted to take the Browns with a couple of my survivor entries but I can't get myself to pull the trigger. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was tempted to take the Browns with a couple of my survivor entries but I can't get myself to pull the trigger. 

I'm taking the 49ers in mine. I don't normally like picking road teams especially after a loss but my god the Jets are awful, and they may be down Crowder this week.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:56 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

What's funny is I laughed at the idea of the Browns potentially taking Josh Allen #1 overall.  I was hoping for it and somehow Baker lands to us at #7.  

I had Mayfield #1 and Allen #2. But as far as right now is concerned, it looks like Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are the two studs in that draft. I do think Allen will have a better career than Lamar in the long run though....

On 9/18/2020 at 7:33 AM, Victory Formation said:

I had Mayfield #1 and Allen #2. But as far as right now is concerned, it looks like Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are the two studs in that draft. I do think Allen will have a better career than Lamar in the long run though....

Lamar Jackson is only a stud with right offense otherwise he is a RB playing QB on other teams.

• Like (+1) 2