Browns figured out why they lost to the Ravens

richNjoisy

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

The Browns are a perfect example of why talent without substance doesnt work.  Go look at their roster, it blows my mind that they continue to lose football games.

OBJ, Jarvis, Hunt, Chubb, Njoku, Hooper and they score 6 points.  Unbelievable.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

LOL I saw that and had same reaction :lol:.  I guess it was lets can somebody!

You're aware there are people who want to cut Bass today because he missed two kicks (possibly one) out of seven in a game we won.

I'm not one of those people, but they are out there. Heard an Eagles fan call to bench Wentz for Jalen Hurts today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, That's No Moon said:

You're aware there are people who want to cut Bass today because he missed two kicks (possibly one) out of seven in a game we won.

I'm not one of those people, but they are out there. Heard an Eagles fan call to bench Wentz for Jalen Hurts today.

I'm very aware about Bass.  🔥 takes are flying today

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

It's like watching the bills with like watkins and everyone.  Some big plays and big names - but at the end of the day they will drop a key 3rd down, take a bad penalty, or just miss a throw at an inopportune time.  If they don't run well they won't win.  

I'm also not sure what baker is at this point.  He's supposed to be the accurate one of the class, and you see it on some of the 10-20 yard stuff.  But the short stuff was supposed to be his bread and butter, and it just isn't.  He's late and off-target constantly.  His pocket presence also hasn't really improved.  I do think he'll end up having a 2nd career somewhere other than cleveland.  Maybe Tennessee when tannehill inevitably does tannehill things.  

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Im starting to wonder if OBJ can ever get his career back on track.  10 targets, only catches 2.  With all those weapons there, why is it so hard to get him involved in the game?  

Its insane the talent on that offense and how inept it seems to always be.  If Baker doesn't show them something to build on the rest of this season, they will be yet again drafting another QB next year.  

I was quite high on Baker coming out, even before everyone else was.  His rookie year he looked the part.  Terrible coaching last year seems to have really derailed his potential.  A QB's psyche and confidence are critical to their success too.  Wondering if he has the mental makeup to rise above the struggles and get back on track or not. 

Its also the first game of the season against a team expected to make the AFCC game and push for a SB title, so not ready to write them off, write off OBJ, or write off Baker.  But if you are a Browns fan, you gotta be quite concerned that this treasure trove of weapons still isn't producing.  I didn't watch the game, so wondering what the state of the OL is in and how they played yesterday against the Ravens.  

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Maybe the Bills should grab that kicker.

Nah. Ya gotta give Bass a chance to redeem himself. He responded well to the adversity yesterday by hitting his last two attempts. Fortunately, his misses came at a time when a game wasn’t on the line. 

• Like (+1) 3