Bills artwork!!

oldmanfan

My daughter is a singer and performer, and like many in her profession she has several side hustles to get her through these difficult times.  One thing she does is string art, and she can replicate pretty much anything you can send her in a picture.  Here’s a Bills logo she did for me.  They run around $30. 

Any Bills fans want to help out a fellow fan (she is a Bills fan through and through) let me know!

B3D61894-110A-4DED-98F2-985706C581FF.jpeg

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

I'm potentially interested as well. Could you PM me too please?

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but NFL logos are trademarks and cannot be used for profit without permission from the NFL. 

Yes... it’s a bummer but I believe that’s the law. 

I don't think the league really enforces it too well. Example: search Etsy for 'Buffalo Bills'

Edited by junior12thman92
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but NFL logos are trademarks and cannot be used for profit without permission from the NFL. 

Yes... it’s a bummer but I believe that’s the law. 

So I'd like to elaborate on this:

1) yes it's a law

2) It's almost exclusively related to selling products in mass / at retail stores

3) If your sales are really high in volume - you continue until you get a CND (You'd have to be making some serious bank)

4) If you get an CND - apply for sellers license allowing you rights to NFL content

5) The information above comes basically directly from the NFL merchandising contract and legal team - I use this as an example in class where I teach product design/manufacturing and how to legally obtain profits from copyrighted content. 

1 hour ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

So I'd like to elaborate on this:

1) yes it's a law

2) It's almost exclusively related to selling products in mass / at retail stores

3) If your sales are really high in volume - you continue until you get a CND (You'd have to be making some serious bank)

4) If you get an CND - apply for sellers license allowing you rights to NFL content

5) The information above comes basically directly from the NFL merchandising contract and legal team - I use this as an example in class where I teach product design/manufacturing and how to legally obtain profits from copyrighted content. 

Thanks for the clarification on this. An artist I know is always paranoid about using any  trademarked or copyrighted material.