“Cut Shots” that we missed yesterday....

4_kidd_4

23 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

PETT (People for the Ethical Treatment of Tables) needs to get their hands on this evidence of abuse!

Are you sure the table wasn't at fault here?  I think we need the video!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I think if you use the “toss & dump” method on your wings, the “excess” should be just enough to keep the bottom sides of the bottom layer of wings just a little soggy.

That way when you finally work your way to those last few (you know, the ones that you definitely don’t need to eat, and probably shouldn’t, but you do anyways because wings) they slide down a little easier. Helps lubricate the airway.

3 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I think if you use the “toss & dump” method on your wings, the “excess” should be just enough to keep the bottom sides of the bottom layer of wings just a little soggy.

That way when you finally work your way to those last few (you know, the ones that you definitely don’t need to eat, and probably shouldn’t, but you do anyways because wings) they slide down a little easier. Helps lubricate the airway.

I like the excess sauce. I get my wings as hot as possible (as long as the flavor stays traditional) and extra crispy--so there really isn't too much soggy going on. But the excess sauce let's you re-dip the wing after you bite into it so you can sauce the inside! Gotta keep it all sauced right up!

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, The Dean said:

I like the excess sauce. I get my wings as hot as possible (as long as the flavor stays traditional) and extra crispy--so there really isn't too much soggy going on. But the excess sauce let's you re-dip the wing after you bite into it so you can sauce the inside! Gotta keep it all sauced right up!

Ill allow it - quickmeme