Erie County Dept. of Health Warning Fans Who Plan on Attending the Miami Game

T&C

23 minutes ago, ItsAhardKnoxLife said:

I'm just worried about who's deciding how long necessary is...

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's the Governor.  This isn't mysterious.

Technically it's the people living in the state. People have refused to follow the rules since day 1, and that's probably why we've had more cases than any other country in the world, and it's dragged on far longer here than most places.

Eradicate the threat, and everyone gets their normal back. It seems pretty simple to me.

1 minute ago, Gilchrist2020 said:

I like discussion of all topics and I know how to do it with respect. 

Clearly.

1 minute ago, buffalojedwardo said:

For all of you worried about covid. I own/operate a high volume ice cream shop in a busy tourist area of Florida. We didn't wear masks and came into contact with thousands of people a day. No covid outbreak amongst our 28 person staff. 

Stay safe, you may have an outbreak of overly opinionated WNYers down your way this weekend to tell you how you're killing grandma!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Technically it's the people living in the state. People have refused to follow the rules since day 1, and that's probably why we've had more cases than any other country in the world, and it's dragged on far longer here than most places.

Eradicate the threat, and everyone gets their normal back. It seems pretty simple to me.

Clearly.

What's dragged on?  NYS under 1% for 38 days.  People here are, overall, doing ok---even allowing for the kooks who say no one this has mattered at all...

4 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

For all of you worried about covid. I own/operate a high volume ice cream shop in a busy tourist area of Florida. We didn't wear masks and came into contact with thousands of people a day. No covid outbreak amongst our 28 person staff. 

Superhuman!!!

3 minutes ago, Gilchrist2020 said:

I'm about to be banned again any second bc Hapless is a total mental midget w an authoritarian attitude 

screenshot this for when fiat fiat currency is failed later this year or Q1 2021 and full digital currency begins. 

This is happening while this whole fake pandemic operation occurs 

And those were 6 such promising posts to start a career.  We will never know your true potential for posting greatness.  Your posting career dies to young.

Gilchrist202, we hardly knew ye......

RIP

Edited by Mr. WEO

2 minutes ago, Gilchrist2020 said:

80-90% of people on this board have ZERO clue what is coming. And they smugly suppress any differing view. 

Get ready bc it's coming and it's not gonna be pretty

Yep

Who is behind this?  Chinese?  Russians?  Trump?  Patriots?

48 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

Why no masks?

1000 people a day dying from this.

Seems like a very minor inconvenience.  The risk/reward seems like such a no brainer.

Then again Daboll calling designed runs for Josh when we are up 21 at home is also a risk/reward no brainer, and he seems to disagree with me too.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Why no masks?

1000 people a day dying from this.

Seems like a very minor inconvenience.  The risk/reward seems like such a no brainer.

Then again Daboll calling designed runs for Josh when we are up 21 at home is also a risk/reward no brainer, and he seems to disagree with me too.

Because my staff is largely school age kids and they can't wear one without fiddling it constantly. Also the masks might stop a droplet or two but ultimately don't give you the protection you think they do. 

8 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

Because my staff is largely school age kids and they can't wear one without fiddling it constantly. Also the masks might stop a droplet or two but ultimately don't give you the protection you think they do. 

Oh, Lordy.  Must we?  We must, I see. 

https://www.pbs.org/video/how-well-do-masks-work-ke2qje/

Anyone else think the Schlieren demonstration dude in this video looks like Brandon Beane?

Somehow in areas where masks are required and enforced, the school aged kids (and others) figure it out pretty quick.  The ice cream stands around here, employees wear 'em.

5 minutes ago, buffalojedwardo said:

I say this as respectfully as possible: from the perspective of a physician and scientist, it is this type of common thought that has led to legitimately tens of thousands of needless deaths in America.

Some degree of disease and death was inescapable with this virus. Your business specifically may or may not have indirectly contributed to the death toll (you actually have no idea), but there is no question that people who have thought just like you are unfortunately responsible for a massive amount of morbidity and mortality.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, Lordy.  Must we?  We must, I see. 

https://www.pbs.org/video/how-well-do-masks-work-ke2qje/

Anyone else think the Schlieren demonstration dude in this video looks like Brandon Beane?

Somehow in areas where masks are required and enforced, the school aged kids (and others) figure it out pretty quick.  The ice cream stands around here, employees wear 'em.

I agree with much of the video. Also the Beane doppleganger. I bought 600 dollars worth of copper infused, washable, masks when we shut down the month of April for the staff upon return. It took some time to get used to but I found it impossible to trust them to wear masks responsibly. Touching your mask and then touching money and handing it back to the customer is counterproductive. We found other measures to insure the safety of our guests and staff.  Its a walk up establishment with drive thru style windows and air curtains.