Great quote about Allen by Stefon Diggs

Logic

Diggs is a superior talent. The Bills have had very few over the last two decades.  It looked like Allen and Daboll ran their offense and took what the defense gave them.  They didn't force anything to anyone.  If they keep playing that way I suspect we will see equal chances for Diggs and Brown with a few passes to Beasley.  The rest will go to Knox and the backs.  Kroft will be lucky to catch 10 passes all year

9 hours ago, mannc said:

Phil Simms said something similar in the postgame...”You can tell JA loves to play football.. that’s what you want in your franchise QB.”   

Darnold OTH, looks like he’d rather be anywhere else...

He probably WOULD rather be anywhere else, meaning, playing for any other team. He is screwed there.

If anybody questions Allen’s attitude, I think that’s just crazy.  He’s a baller and goes all out.  Questioning his effectiveness is a whole different animal.  He’s a guy you want to be around and follow, hopefully his game evolves to one where you say, “we can’t lose with that guy on our team”. he’s been so up and down, one can’t say that yet, but there’s a chance.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

He probably WOULD rather be anywhere else, meaning, playing for any other team. He is screwed there.

I get that, but he’s just not any good.  A franchise QB should be able to elevate his team.  Darnold clearly can’t, and it’s now his third year in the league.

55 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

If anybody questions Allen’s attitude, I think that’s just crazy.  He’s a baller and goes all out.  Questioning his effectiveness is a whole different animal.  He’s a guy you want to be around and follow, hopefully his game evolves to one where you say, “we can’t lose with that guy on our team”. he’s been so up and down, one can’t say that yet, but there’s a chance.

I think the only people who would question Allen’s attitude or heart are the ones who look at the stats and give their opinion , 

I watch Allen’s  every game and press conference he’s a good kid / a warrior on the field  ,  I’m sure he Knows expectations are high  ( for this year ) 

cant wait for week 2 

GO BILLS !!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Logic said:

“He’s still got a little bit of a kid in him,” Diggs said after the game. “So when he’s out there, he’s out there having fun and I enjoy it. I’m always in his ear kind of like, ‘Keep that positive energy going,’ just because I can’t imagine how hard it is to play quarterback. But when I see him out there having a good time, it gives me a little bit of a push in the back and a a little bit motivation to say, you want to play for this guy. You want to go hard for this guy because he’s damn sure gonna go hard for you.”

https://theathletic.com/2064066/

How awesome is that?

Love it.

First game, came out of a break wide open, didn't get the ball gave a wtf gesture in the middle of the play.

I'm gonna see how this one plays out. Especially after a loss.

10 hours ago, mannc said:

Phil Simms said something similar in the postgame...”You can tell JA loves to play football.. that’s what you want in your franchise QB.”   

Darnold OTH, looks like he’d rather be anywhere else...

Darnold = meathead. 

12 hours ago, Logic said:

“He’s still got a little bit of a kid in him,” Diggs said after the game. “So when he’s out there, he’s out there having fun and I enjoy it. I’m always in his ear kind of like, ‘Keep that positive energy going,’ just because I can’t imagine how hard it is to play quarterback. But when I see him out there having a good time, it gives me a little bit of a push in the back and a a little bit motivation to say, you want to play for this guy. You want to go hard for this guy because he’s damn sure gonna go hard for you.”

https://theathletic.com/2064066/

How awesome is that?

Love it.

Obviously Diggs missed the memo that Allen sucks and won't amount to anything. Did he not see that pass to Brown?

5 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I love Mondays after a win

smells-like-victory.gif

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Diggs impressed me way more than I thought he would. 

He didn't have monster numbers or anything, but 8 receptions on 9 targets is HUGE, and his ability to hang on to the ball even after taking those punishing hits was eye-opening.

If that's what we get on the regular with Diggs, the trade was worth everything we gave up & then some. Even if Josh was to just flame out (not saying he will), Diggs being around is a huge help to the offense no matter who's behind center.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

First game, came out of a break wide open, didn't get the ball gave a wtf gesture in the middle of the play.

I'm gonna see how this one plays out. Especially after a loss.

Well, at least you sound open minded about it.  :doh:

• Haha (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Diggs impressed me way more than I thought he would. 

He didn't have monster numbers or anything, but 8 receptions on 9 targets is HUGE, and his ability to hang on to the ball even after taking those punishing hits was eye-opening.

If that's what we get on the regular with Diggs, the trade was worth everything we gave up & then some. Even if Josh was to just flame out (not saying he will), Diggs being around is a huge help to the offense no matter who's behind center.

You couldn’t help your self giving Diggs all that credit ,  and how HUGE those 8 receptions were  without trashing Josh ? 
I’m  not sure but IMO Josh had probably something to do with how HUGE receptions  were 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Putin said:

You couldn’t help your self giving Diggs all that credit ,  and how HUGE those 8 receptions were  without trashing Josh ? 
I’m  not sure but IMO Josh had probably something to do with how HUGE receptions  were 

Tell me where I trashed Josh?

Damn, people are so sensitive & thin skinned on these boards 😂