Unsung hero today Andre Roberts

jkx2

9 hours ago, Success said:

What a fun player.  I was excited every time there was a punt.  Best returner we've had in a long time - and it really makes a difference.

Indeed. I don't think he made that much of an impact in  this game but everyone can feel the he can and he will. Which is exciting and I'm sure gets the blockers more pumped.

12 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Man what a treat to watch. I'm 32 and I cant remember anyone other than roscoe. Nate Clements was good maybe? I was young lol perception could be off on that. Its weird seeing good special teams. Return blocking looked ferocious too after a quick rewatch

Don't forget Terrence McGee! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Man what a treat to watch. I'm 32 and I cant remember anyone other than roscoe. Nate Clements was good maybe? I was young lol perception could be off on that. Its weird seeing good special teams. Return blocking looked ferocious too after a quick rewatch

Terrence McGee...maybe before your time. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/14/2020 at 12:24 AM, BillsShredder83 said:

T. Mcgee was pretty good Just saying .