Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don't really give the Dolphins much thought these days. It's the Jets I hate the most. Classless organization with dirty players. Ironically, my hate for them really started in their Rex Ryan years.

17 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't really give the Dolphins much thought these days. It's the Jets I hate the most. Classless organization with dirty players. Ironically, my hate for them really started in their Rex Ryan years.

Watching Tannehill almost take the Titans all the way makes me feel sorry for the smelly fish.

Ever notice how close the spelling of Tua is to Tuna?

McD's D might be eating Tua fish sandwiches soon...

Edited by Figster
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wonder if the Fromm thing is they went from totally isolating him to at least letting him be on the field

19 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Wonder if the Fromm thing is they went from totally isolating him to at least letting him be on the field

Understandable If so, 

Fromm might be called upon to lead the team in the event of an outbreak and its good to build confidence and develop some kind of chemistry with the rest of the team and its players IMO.

Total isolation doesn't help much when it comes to development.

Edited by Figster

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I Hear You, but if he re-injures it would extend the timeline and the number of games he misses.

I totally see why they are holding out. I just feel like we do need him this week. I think he missed the first Miami game last year for the same  reason and it was pretty evident 

• Like (+1) 1