Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gonna miss Milano on Sunday. I guess he still has tomorrow but not being out there at all is a Bad sign 

Agreed 100%, but like I said regarding Norman missing the first three weeks, IF there's a game to miss, the Jets / Miami were the games to miss due to the lack of a proficient Offense. Miami has D. Parker, who may or may not play, and Fitz who is streaky at best at this stage of his career. So, with the Rams coming to town a week from Sunday, I think having Milano available for that game is going to be even more important. Rams, Raiders and Chiefs in that stretch is going to require all the healthy bodies on Defense that the Bills can muster. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gonna miss Milano on Sunday. I guess he still has tomorrow but not being out there at all is a Bad sign 

Pretty much in the bag that they're going to rest Milano.  With hammy's, its best to err on the side of caution.

I think Edmunds will probably be a go, or they would have signed another LB by now...

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Agreed 100%, but like I said regarding Norman missing the first three weeks, IF there's a game to miss, the Jets / Miami were the games to miss due to the lack of a proficient Offense. Miami has D. Parker, who may or may not play, and Fitz who is streaky at best at this stage of his career. So, with the Rams coming to town a week from Sunday, I think having Milano available for that game is going to be even more important. Rams, Raiders and Chiefs in that stretch is going to require all the healthy bodies on Defense that the Bills can muster. 

The schedule was not kind to the Rams and 49ers(travel wise) these next two weeks. The Rams are at Philly and at Buffalo. I don't think they are allowed to stay on the EC( because of the virus) between games. Same goes for the 49ers who play the Jets then Giants with both at MetLife.

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Pretty much in the bag that they're going to rest Milano.  With hammy's, its best to err on the side of caution.

I think Edmunds will probably be a go, or they would have signed another LB by now...

Exactly. I never thought Milano even had a sniff at playing in this game once I saw it was a hammy. We are probably the most cautious in the entire league with soft tissue injuries, no chance he plays. 

9 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Exactly. I never thought Milano even had a sniff at playing in this game once I saw it was a hammy. We are probably the most cautious in the entire league with soft tissue injuries, no chance he plays. 

Yeah, I mean Butler practiced all week- a couple days even full- last week and was still held out.

I see no chance Milano plays.  And he shouldn't, IMO, with that heat and humidity down there.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I think Edmunds just had his feelings hurt after missing that tackle on Crowder. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know White has elite quickness, but man does this rep make duke look slow out of the break. (he also leaves some fat in the route allowing White to get back on the inside. If that was crisper he'd have more chance.)

Does anyone know if Dodson has positional flex inside outside? Just by watching him in the game I like him more than Klein, but I don't know if he can slot in outside for Milano. 

Edited by whatdrought

16 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Not from me. I'm a huge Josh Allen fan.

However, what is this stat supposed to mean compared to completion percentage?

I think it subtracts spikes and throw-aways, then looks at how many of the remaining throws were either caught, or in a position to have been caught, by the targeted WR.