Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I wonder if you see Siran Neal and the big nickel a lot this week. Big enough to play WLB and good cover guy . He’s about as close a guy to Milano as you can get. Play 5 DBs most of the game with Neal as the hybrid. 

I also think you see Milano out but Dodson and Edmunds playing. Dodson I think would get the start over Klein but Klein would play obvious run downs 

This would be a good strategy in theory, but we are short on corners with Norman on IR and Neal is likely to fill in some at CB. But yes I think there will be some of this package on D.

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

This would be a good strategy in theory, but we are short on corners with Norman on IR and Neal is likely to fill in some at CB. But yes I think there will be some of this package on D.

If one of White, Wallace or Johnson goes down it’s actually fairly easy. Neal goes to CB and Marlowe replaces him as the down player. Marlowe has had a lot of game experience the last couple of years on and off so he is good depth to come in. Also could be time to see what Jaquan Johnson has who played well albeit in week 17 against the Jets last year

29 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

If one of White, Wallace or Johnson goes down it’s actually fairly easy. Neal goes to CB and Marlowe replaces him as the down player. Marlowe has had a lot of game experience the last couple of years on and off so he is good depth to come in. Also could be time to see what Jaquan Johnson has who played well albeit in week 17 against the Jets last year

Neal lines up as CB even if White/Wallace/Johnson dont go down. He lines up there fairly regularly. 

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What data should they have used?

Historical data.  Cam is one of the all-time rushing QBs.  To act as though the Pats*** would not utilize that part of his game is pretty unbelievable.  Anyone can look at the Pats*** roster and realize they are obviously not going to win games airing it out.

I’m hoping that Flores turns out to be just another Dick Jauron.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Historical data.  Cam is one of the all-time rushing QBs.  To act as though the Pats*** would not utilize that part of his game is pretty unbelievable.  Anyone can look at the Pats*** roster and realize they are obviously not going to win games airing it out.

I’m hoping that Flores turns out to be just another Dick Jauron.

not to mention he's an older qb with just a one year deal..... I'd drive it like I stole it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, akcash said:

Jerry Hughes looks like super Jerry Hughes... he looks like he put on like 15 pounds and is more powerful... Also... Dotson could be a candidate for replacing Milano next year.

They have kept Dodson around (through a domestic violence situation) for a reason...not sure it's to replace Milano but they certainly like him.