Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Let's be serious about Epenesa vs Watt: it's not even close.

AJ might turn into a solid player, but JJ's athleticism is on a completely different level. It's not really reasonable to compare the two. 

If I was more savvy, or at least more diligent, I'd share their NFL Combine spider charts. It's just not comparable. 

You are right.

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/jj-watt

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/aj-epenesa

Edited by Rocky Landing

8 hours ago, Lurker said:

For those that can access it, Fairburn just dropped a terrific article on Fitz Magic and his time with the Bills...

https://theathletic.com/2077579/2020/09/19/what-makes-ryan-fitzpatrick-so-special-his-bills-teammates-have-stories/

Great article. I hope the Bills crush the Fins, of course. But Fitz is the only QB where, if he throws a TD against the Bills, I kind of take pleasure in it, even though I am also upset (as with any TD against the Bills). I just get joy out of seeing him make plays. He is one of a kind.

The article didn't even talk about how he used to throw a barbecue after every home game, not for his teammates but for his neighbors.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Let's be serious about Epenesa vs Watt: it's not even close.

AJ might turn into a solid player, but JJ's athleticism is on a completely different level. It's not really reasonable to compare the two. 

If I was more savvy, or at least more diligent, I'd share their NFL Combine spider charts. It's just not comparable. 

I'll take an Aaron Schobel or even a Phil Hansen out of Epenesa.  Seem like more apt comparisons and not just because they're white.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'll take an Aaron Schobel or even a Phil Hansen out of Epenesa.  Seem like more apt comparisons and not just because they're white.

If Epenesa is even almost as god as Schobel was he will be a complete score. 

Schobel had blazing speed from day 1. As he matured, he developed some nice moves to compliment the speed. At times he was the only good pass rusher on the entire team, yet often he was lined up wide to the point of almost being on the sideline, and even sent into coverage but he still produced sacks.

More Bills Fans would recognize just how good Schobel but many of us are infected by the Bobby Murcer Syndrome.

PS: Bills 42 - Dolphins 13

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 2

• SDS unpinned this topic
On 9/14/2020 at 9:03 PM, foreboding said:

I hear you. I'm a little north of wpb. I do miss the fall. Been here 14 years now

I do NOT miss the fall.....I do NOT miss raking leaves.....I do NOT miss being cold......I do NOT miss putting away all the summer toys......I do NOT miss fall!  LOL.