Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

I think the team seeing a smattering of Bills fans in Miami is going to be another huge boost for this team.  Imagine being the Fish, opening up your stadium to a limited number of fans, and then seeing a lot of them being taken up by Bills Mafia.  Can’t wait.

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

No I just don’t make excuses and pretend everything is sunshine and rainbows. 

That wasn’t a “busted play”. It was a bad attempt at a tackling that led to a Jets TD. 

Dude, you’re miserable.  And I’ve been right about McD’s Bills much more than I’ve been wrong.  Feel free to research my post history.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

A busted play? Edmunds whiffed on a an awful tackle attempt. 

To be fair....I counted 3 players miss tackles on that play (one of them being Edmunds)

Scott you are really interesting......I would get with a flying pig if you EVER pointed out the positive of a player on a given play on the bills.

18 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

To be fair....I counted 3 players miss tackles on that play (one of them being Edmunds)

Scott you are really interesting......I would get with a flying pig if you EVER pointed out the positive of a player on a given play on the bills.

"So what if the Bills won the Super Bowl, eventually the Sun will envelope the Earth."-Scott Law someday probably.

33 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

No I just don’t make excuses and pretend everything is sunshine and rainbows. 

That wasn’t a “busted play”. It was a bad attempt at a tackling that led to a Jets TD. 

It's ok to not pretend everything is sunshine and rainbows. However, it seems you hardly ever give credit when it's due at the same time, at least from the few post I've read from you. Then again I don't follow everything everyone says so.....

52 minutes ago, eball said:

I think the team seeing a smattering of Bills fans in Miami is going to be another huge boost for this team.  Imagine being the Fish, opening up your stadium to a limited number of fans, and then seeing a lot of them being taken up by Bills Mafia.  Can’t wait.

We had planned on attending this game way back when the schedule came out in the spring and then obviously never went through with it based on the times. 2 weeks ago my wife scheduled a major medical procedure which she just had 3 days ago and is still recovering. If we had known tickets would be so readily available we would be headed down and not bothered to schedule said procedure. Super bummed. 

Im very interested to see the ratio down there beings our rabid fan base is aware they may not get to see a game live for a long time this year, if at all. 

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

We had planned on attending this game way back when the schedule came out in the spring and then obviously never went through with it based on the times. 2 weeks ago my wife scheduled a major medical procedure which she just had 3 days ago and is still recovering. If we had known tickets would be so readily available we would be headed down and not bothered to schedule said procedure. Super bummed. 

Im very interested to see the ratio down there beings our rabid fan base is aware they may not get to see a game live for a long time this year, if at all. 

I dont know of any Miami fans that usually go actually going. If you look online also you see a ton of tickets for sale.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Sounds like half the board who were predicting division champs and offensive power house prior to the season started.... only to suggest before the Jets game "hey, let's not get our hopes up offensively, they've had no preseason and limited training camp." 😅

Im on record as saying Bills win the division. 

Aren't you on record as saying Epenesa has JJ Watt potential? 😂

That really weak retort Pats fan.....and I already responded to you on that.....JJ Watt didnt have the vets in front of him that the bills have in front of AJ.

AJ has a load of potential....it remains to be seen if it pans out......but it is great that he is getting time to be brought along slowly.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That really weak retort Pats fan.....and I already responded to you on that.....JJ Watt didnt have the vets in front of him that the bills have in front of AJ.

AJ has a load of potential....it remains to be seen if it pans out......but it is great that he is getting time to be brought along slowly.

Let's be serious about Epenesa vs Watt: it's not even close.

AJ might turn into a solid player, but JJ's athleticism is on a completely different level. It's not really reasonable to compare the two. 

If I was more savvy, or at least more diligent, I'd share their NFL Combine spider charts. It's just not comparable.