Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

Just now, Chicharito said:

I really have a feeling the lose of Milano and Edmunds will be to much for us and Fitz will have a good game. I hope I’m wrong and it’s just a feeling.

In years past, I'd agree. But this is a different team. Much better built and they play hard for one another. Division games are usually closer than they should be, and losing our LB corps makes it even tougher -- but this Bills team is still 3 scores better than this Fins team (imo). I wouldn't fret too much :beer: 

• Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In years past, I'd agree. But this is a different team. Much better built and they play hard for one another. Division games are usually closer than they should be, and losing our LB corps makes it even tougher -- but this Bills team is still 3 scores better than this Fins team (imo). I wouldn't fret too much :beer: 

I always expect the Bill to split division games. 

they are tougher because of familiarity.  

But I always want a sweep. [edit by the Bills over the Div]

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ouch.  ugh ugh ugh ugh on the LB situation.  I hope Frazier has a rabbit or two to pull out of his hat.  Down 3.

So I think Hyde commented that he was surprised that the Bills ran so little nickel and dime, and it's because of what Milano can do.

In theory, the Bills could put more DB I guess - but who, and how much drop off would there be?

We will likely see a lot of Siran Neal on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://sports.yahoo.com/five-week-2-pressing-questions-will-the-bills-inspired-week-1-playcalling-continue-to-boost-josh-allen-200024080.html

Pressing Week 2 fantasy football questions: Will Bills' inspired Week 1 play-calling continue to boost Josh Allen?

1 - Is this a brand new Bills offense?

The Seattle Seahawks suddenly pass-first approach was perhaps the most surprising Week 1 play-calling result, but not far behind were the new-look Buffalo Bills. While Brian Daboll already did plenty of good work with Josh Allen and the Bills offense on a conceptual basis in 2019, his 2020 debut was even more encouraging.

25 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/five-week-2-pressing-questions-will-the-bills-inspired-week-1-playcalling-continue-to-boost-josh-allen-200024080.html

Pressing Week 2 fantasy football questions: Will Bills' inspired Week 1 play-calling continue to boost Josh Allen?

1 - Is this a brand new Bills offense?

The Seattle Seahawks suddenly pass-first approach was perhaps the most surprising Week 1 play-calling result, but not far behind were the new-look Buffalo Bills. While Brian Daboll already did plenty of good work with Josh Allen and the Bills offense on a conceptual basis in 2019, his 2020 debut was even more encouraging.

What’s good, gents? What’s good? 

It sounds like folks are taking notice of Brian “Air Coryell” Daboll!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicharito said:

I really have a feeling the lose of Milano and Edmunds will be to much for us and Fitz will have a good game. I hope I’m wrong and it’s just a feeling.

Not saying we can’t lose, but it would be really surprising if we did given that (even without Edmunds/Milano) we’re still more talented on both sides of the ball.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Really can't afford a loss here with the schedule infront of them.

Every season is unpredictable. You win some you shouldn't and lose some you should win. Just have to take it week by week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicharito said:

There will be a drop-off in LB play, but I think we should be OK.

AJ Klein started over 40 games for the Saints over the past three seasons.  He is a solid veteran.  Not some scrub off the street.

Tyrel Dodson is more of a concern since he lacks experience.  But observers were impressed with him during training camp, and he played well to close out the Jets game.

Not to mention, we have an excellent defensive coaching staff who will find ways to hide our weakness at linebacker.  Miami isn't exactly an offensive powerhouse, and may be without their best WR on Sunday (Devante Parker).

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

If it is a hamstring, he likely will either not be playing full speed or likely will not be able to play the full game...hamstrings are notorious for just going at any time if it's already injured.

This. Even though Parker, Xavien Howard, and Byron Jones are likely available for the game, they all were limited at practice this week and it doesn't sound like any of them will be 100% which is good news for our passing game and pass defense. 

24 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes but guna be tough sleddin this year with this schedule.... and if the Bills have Super Bowl aspirations they should win this game. 

“They have a tough schedule” is the laziest analysis around. SF just lost at home. Seattle beat Atlanta but gave up 400 yards passing. The Bills have a roster as good as anyone they play and they PREPARE better than 90% of the league. Guess what? When other fans see Buffalo on their schedule they say “oh crap, we’ll probably lose that one.”

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Yes but guna be tough sleddin this year with this schedule.... and if the Bills have Super Bowl aspirations they should win this game. 

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Really can't afford a loss here with the schedule infront of them.

cliches-cliches-everywhere.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chicharito said:

It's ok to have wrong feelings... Just know they are wrong. Fitz is done we might see Tua on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1