Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It's so great to see more and more and more the intangibles Diggs brings.  He just seems to be someone who constantly demands excellence for himself and those around him, and will work on it - and them - until it is reached.  All the talk about the energy he brings too.  Championship caliber.  Couldn't be more psyched to have him on the team.

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Here are some O/U game props on DraftKings:

1st half points: 10.5

Final Bills points: 23.5

Bills TDs: 2.5.

Would you take the over on all three?

15 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Every time we play Miami a bunch of people get all scared.  We have lost to Miami one time in the last 3 years.  Yes, I believe their coaching is better.  Yes, Fitz can get hot or cold.  Yes, the game might even get close.  Nope, I don't fear losing.

In fact we have pounded them points-wise. 37, 31, 42, 17,  22, 24. 5-1 since 2017.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

injuries piling up already. 

this will be the norm this season. Teams with quality depth will win, those who don't will suffer 

I'm grateful we have Beane.  I think he has built quality depth throughout the line-up. Losing guys like Milano & Edmunds a few years back would have been hard to overcome, but Dodson & Klein (hope I'm spelling them right - didn't know they really existed before Sunday) came in and both played well, imo.

That's something the Bills did really poorly during the drought.  Usually during that time, when the starter went down, the next man up was a textbook JAG.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

In fact we have pounded them points-wise. 37, 31, 42, 17,  22, 24. 5-1 since 2017.

Yes

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I’d take the over on all 3. I think they score at minimum 28 on Sunday.

57 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Yes

8 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

I’d take the over on all 3. I think they score at minimum 28 on Sunday.

Same here. There's an upside to all this Allen disrespect. It keeps betting lines low. I cashed in nicely on the Jets game. 3.5 Diggs receptions, 1.5 Allen TD passes, 220 Allen passing yards. No brainiers.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Every time we play Miami a bunch of people get all scared.  We have lost to Miami one time in the last 3 years.  Yes, I believe their coaching is better.  Yes, Fitz can get hot or cold.  Yes, the game might even get close.  Nope, I don't fear losing.

Their secondary vs our wide receivers is super interesting to me. Stefon Diggs and John Brown vs Byron Jones and Xavien Howard is an interesting matchup. 

• Like (+1) 3