Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

Saw that Milano and Edmunds are day to day. I hope they can go Sunday. I think the Bills will win but it will be a tougher game than last week. Bills 24-14. It would be nice to not only start 2-0 but also get 2 division wins as well. That would be huge.

Edited by Greg S

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

It's a nice thing Dad is committing to love his son "for the rest of his life"

6 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

33-17 Bills

No description available.

Have no idea what this has to do in the context of this thread but still pretty damn funny

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, whatdrought said:

I'm curious as this week will shed some light on how we stack against the Patriots, who beat this team but not easily. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:58 AM, ScottLaw said:

Never understand why fans do this.

How they play against the Dolphins will have no bearing on how they play against the Patriots. 

I have to agree with Scott    

wait what?  :blink:  ;) :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

Honestly, I don't think the final score will be close..and I like the dolphins. I think they are finally doing things the right way. They got the right coach. But without Parker in the lineup (most likely will miss time or be really limited) along with a couple of their other WR opting out, we have such a more talented roster from top to bottom on both sides of the ball. Josh plays well against the fins too. I am not worried in the least bit. 

9 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

One final thought on the Jets game:

Is Henry Anderson tired of watching Josh Allen run into the endzone yet? Also, screw that guy. 

Lol i swear watching the replay of that play that Josh - for a split second - thought about tossing the ball at Anderson. 

• Like (+1) 1

Watched the Pats Fish game from week 1.  Pats played a very conservative game offensively.  Ran it 42 times for 217 yards.  Newton ran quite a few designed run plays.   WR Harry fumbled at Fish 2 yd and resulted in a touchback.  Pats were up 14 - 3 at that point.  Could have been 21 - 3.  Fish came down scored TD with help of 2 PIs.  Even the 2 PT conversion for Fish was a broken down play which Fitz ran in for the score. It was one of those games where you just didn't think Fish had a shot to win the game.

Miami is better than the Jets but still have a ways to go.  I see the Bills getting the running game going this week with designed runs by Allen and the 2 RBs Singletary and Moss.  I think Bills cover the spread.

• Like (+1) 3

The line is 5.5 pretty much everywhere I’ve seen in vegas

25 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

One final thought on the Jets game:

Is Henry Anderson tired of watching Josh Allen run into the endzone yet? Also, screw that guy. 

Love that josh threw a little pump fake at his fat ******* *ss

• Like (+1) 2

Think we should expect to see more targets for Beasley, Knox, and Davis this week as Diggs and Smoke are matched up against Byron Jones and Xavien Howard. I still think Diggs is basically un-guardable and Smoke has the speed to burn either CB 1-on-1, but we should have a wider advantage against the rest of Miami's secondary with our other weapons. 

Our run game should be significantly more efficient this week as well. Excited to see Moss get more opportunities to force Miami into some 'business decisions.'

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Think we should expect to see more targets for Beasley, Knox, and Davis this week as Diggs and Smoke are matched up against Byron Jones and Xavien Howard. I still think Diggs is basically un-guardable and Smoke has the speed to burn either CB 1-on-1, but we should have a wider advantage against the rest of Miami's secondary with our other weapons. 

Our run game should be significantly more efficient this week as well. Excited to see Moss get more opportunities to force Miami into some 'business decisions.'

Agree with all of this.  That being said, I still think Diggs and brown snag 4-5 catches each, but we’ll be spreading it out even more this week, which is tough considering how well we did in that area week 1.  

If I’m Flores, I’m stacking the box to stop the run and short passes while rolling the dice and letting jones and howard go one on one with Diggs and brown.  

• Thank you (+1) 1