Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I see the fear mongers are out early. 🤔

I saw you laughing at everyone's posts about it being a tough game. You're mistaken if you think it will be easy. The Dolphins have a lot of talent and very good coaching.

5 hours ago, Albanybillsbacker said:

I don’t understand how this is only a 4 point spread.  Not saying the bills can’t lose this game, but it seems like they should be a bigger favorite, especially after the shellacking the patriots just dealt them.

In what world was that game a shellacking?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I saw you laughing at everyone's posts about it being a tough game. You're mistaken if you think it will be easy. The Dolphins have a lot of talent and very good coaching.

In what world was that game a shellacking?

I'm good. I'll continue to laugh at the idea that a completely overmatched team has a chance here.

15 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Just gotta hope Fitzpatrick doesn't have one of his stupid, out-of-nowhere where he's just throwing TD's left & right while running all over the place like he's Kyler Murray.

If our defense can play disciplined like usual, should be a win.

He was pretty good in that home game last year, and we still managed to slow it down enough. I wont be super worried about Fitz,though I anticipate some yardage from Miami if our LBs are all out

Interesting that Miami only had 87 rushing yards in a game that was pretty close throughout against a team that is without all of its starting LBs from last year. Jordan Howard had 7 yards ON 8 CARRIES. 

If we can limit their run game to the same degree (Edmunds hopefully being back) and with Parker likely out, our pass defense should dominate. 

On offense, dip Josh Allen in a vat of pine tar + airplane glue and let him run with the football. SORTED. 

I don't expect a difficult game. The only time Miami's D line got their hands on Cam was when they tried to grab his chain at the end of the game. Their run game was non existent and Fitz was well, Fitz. 

I expect the opposite of Sunday's game where the Bills carve them up in the run game while Josh has a conservative passing effort. Now my tune might change depending on the availability of Edmunds and Milano.

Edited by billsbackto81

15 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

On offense, dip Josh Allen in a vat of pine tar + airplane glue and let him run with the football. SORTED. 

Wouldn’t some Crisco or some sort of... umm, “personal lubricant” be a better choice?

Except for the hands, I guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Do the odds makers still give a home team three points in the season of Covid?

Interesting question, because it’s certainly not what it used to be.......except in Jacksonville of course. Those tarps were pretty quiet last few times I was there....

I would think they have to reduce that some. 

2 hours ago, pi2000 said:

special teams will decide this game

Somebody tell Bass he doesn’t have to bank everything off the right goalpost. There’s a LOT of room right up the middle. No extra style points for bank shots.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3