Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

I hope we can all agree Josh Allen is a much better rusher than Cam Newton, especially at this point in Cam's career. That said, Cam slashed through the stinkin' fish yesterday, never touched until he was into the second level.

Fitz yesterday did not look like the guy he's been at the start of the past several seasons. Now it appears he'll be missing his top WR Sunday.

Miami had zero pass rush yesterday. With the WRs Allen has to chose from, he should be able to pick apart that secondary.

I am looking for a lopsided, high-scoring win for Buffalo. Squish the fish.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I see a lot of fear and trepidation concerning the Fish in this thread.  Yes, it's another division game.  Yes, the Fish don't want to go 0-2 in the division.  BUT -- the Bills are still a much better team from top to bottom, they almost always play well in Miami, Josh owns the Fish, and the Bills will treat this game like a must-win as well.  The Fish may be building something for the future but everyone is just a bit ahead of themselves thinking this is the year.  They just lost to a significantly weakened Pats*** team by 10.

I'm going to jump on this -4 line before the sharps push it up.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

They played NE* tough, as they do most every team. I certainly respect their coach and program much more than the Jests.

This will be a big game for as early as it is. They’re already desperate, given they’re 0-1 in the Division. Fitzy is Fitzy, but they have their future on the bench. I’m no where near as confident for this game as I was for NJ.

I am certain that SM is drilling the very point home as we speak. If we take care of what we can control we will come out with a win.

Go Bills!!!

11 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

They played NE* tough, as they do most every team. I certainly respect their coach and program much more than the Jests.

This will be a big game for as early as it is. They’re already desperate, given they’re 0-1 in the Division. Fitzy is Fitzy, but they have their future on the bench. I’m no where near as confident for this game as I was for NJ.

Especially with the potential of practice squad linebackers 

1 hour ago, eball said:

I see a lot of fear and trepidation concerning the Fish in this thread.  Yes, it's another division game.  Yes, the Fish don't want to go 0-2 in the division.  BUT -- the Bills are still a much better team from top to bottom, they almost always play well in Miami, Josh owns the Fish, and the Bills will treat this game like a must-win as well.  The Fish may be building something for the future but everyone is just a bit ahead of themselves thinking this is the year.  They just lost to a significantly weakened Pats*** team by 10.

I'm going to jump on this -4 line before the sharps push it up.

Similar to our game, it wasn't that close.. The Pats had a WR fumble the ball out of the endzone that would've basically daggered the Dolphins with a TD.

Edited by SCBills

1 hour ago, Tortured Soul said:

When do we hear about injuries?

Later int he week.  But I can give you a Preview.

Edmunds will Play

Milano will be out (Bills ultra conservative with soft tissue injuries)

Dodson is fine and will play

Davis will come up for Special Teams

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Tortured Soul said:

Let's hope.

Reason I think Edmunds was more cautious than anything.  Is no Ice on the Shoulder, no Sling on it.  Notice with LVE in Dallas the minute he came out was iced and in a sling and Boom Broken Collarbone.  

• Like (+1) 1