Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

They played NE* tough, as they do most every team. I certainly respect their coach and program much more than the Jests.

This will be a big game for as early as it is. They’re already desperate, given they’re 0-1 in the Division. Fitzy is Fitzy, but they have their future on the bench. I’m no where near as confident for this game as I was for NJ.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

They played NE* tough, as they do most every team. I certainly respect their coach and program much more than the Jests.

This will be a big game for as early as it is. They’re already desperate, given they’re 0-1 in the Division. Fitzy is Fitzy, but they have their future on the bench. I’m no where near as confident for this game as I was for NJ.

I agree with this. This will be a tight one. Going to need to take care of the ball and win the TO battle (and make some kicks!).

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I would assume so. At least until whatever formula/algorithm that makes the opening line adapts or has more current data

I would think they'd treat it somewhere between a neutral field and a three point home field advantage with travel/weather still being a factor.  They might give the home team two points instead of three to get it closer to equal action.

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Don't think the small # of fans will be noticeable one way or another, but wonder what percentage will be rooting for the good guys.

I am guessing based on the rumblings I have read down here in Floriduh there will not be as many Mafia guys as some would hope for.  Precious few tixs and Fins fans do like the team early and bail later in the season....all adds up to few tixs for the Mafia.  I tried to get the few out there and so far have not had any luck......

Woah Nellie!!!  I just stabbed Stub Hub......IF the seats are legit there are quite  few to be had.......Mafia rejoice!  I just might swing a visit there......hallelujah!

Go Bills!!!!

Edited by Kwai San
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I am guessing based on the rumblings I have read down here in Floriduh there will not be as many Mafia guys as some would hope for.  Precious few tixs and Fins fans do like the team early and bail later in the season....all adds up to few tixs for the Mafia.  I tried to get the few out there and so far have not had any luck......

Woah Nellie!!!  I just stabbed Stub Hub......IF the seats are legit there are quite  few to be had.......Mafia rejoice!  I just might swing a visit there......hallelujah!

Go Bills!!!!

They don't like to deal with the weather once it starts dropping below 75.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The division already looks like Bills vs. Pats.  I think this game will be a VERY early gauge in how we compare w/ the evil empire.

Miami gave up a ton of rushing yards to them today.  Their strength is really in the secondary - their line isn't that good.  I'd love to see our running game break loose next week.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

We need Fitztragic to show up.  If Fitzmagic shows up, it's Katy bar the door.  We'll have to score 35-40 to beat them.  D is banged up, and if both Edmunds and Cookie are out next week, we'll have to start Dodson, Klein, and Matekevich.  Anybody got Lorax's celly handy?

Following the classic Fitzpatrick pattern he should be Fitztragic after expending all his Fitzmagic energy securing a starting job. If we get enough of our LBs back we should be fine and win comfortable, otherwise will be tight.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

They don't like to deal with the weather once it starts dropping below 75.

Now now now......it's 70 degrees not 75!!! One HUGE source of hilarity for me after living in Rochester for 30+ years is how peeps deal with 70 degree weather here!!!  LOL!  As I told all my friends who were HORRIFIED when I was moving to FL "When a'lls y'alls show me that dude who is shoveling heat and scrapping humidity off his windshield then I will talk to you aboout my move"  I told my wife b4 we moved....the only snow I ever wanna see is on my TV.  Walking into a bar when the Bills SNOW game against the Dolts was on TV 3 years ago CEMENTED my decision to move here.  It was sunny and 82 when I walked into that bar!

39 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This game is not going to be easy. It’s a borderline “must have” Considering the schedule. The Dolphins are physical and well coached. It will probably be incredibly hot down there. This would be a win to be proud of but it won’t come easy. Get the run game going and keep playing defense. Go Bills!

If incredibly hot is high 80's low 90's well then yeah I guess thats hot.  Incredibly hot to me is 100+.....y'all need to adjust some.

GO BILLS!!!

51 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

If incredibly hot is high 80's low 90's well then yeah I guess thats hot.  Incredibly hot to me is 100+.....y'all need to adjust some.

GO BILLS!!!

Depends on the humidity.  Seven days out they have it at 86 degrees with scattered thunderstorms.

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh Allen loves playing Miami. Should be a close game. Will be a much tougher opponent than the Jets.

He does. There’ve only been 4 games vs Miami, but Josh shined in every one and is an endzone drop away from a 4-0 record. He’s made a monkey out of Kiko and raced through the Fish D every time while making mince meat of their Secondary. Things like this get into players heads. ‘I play well against this team’/‘We can’t beat this guy’.

Unlike Jetnation, DolFans fear #17.

It bodes well for Allen and US!

• Like (+1) 4