Stefan Diggs is the real deal

Buddo

The title says it, but I want to make some extra observations.

The man made plenty of plays, but it was some of the additional things I noticed. 

The pass that Allen missed to Knox, had Diggs pointing to Knox, to show Josh that Knox was open. 

Whenever he was open, if it wasn’t a designed play to him, he was signalling.

He made some tough catches, where he took hits, but also made some balls that weren’t thrown perfectly, look like they were, especially the first down he caught ‘on the slide’.

The trade, to me,  looks, well worth it. The man is a baller.

• Like (+1) 29
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

His replacement was 2/26.  If Diggs was still in Minnesota they may have won.

It’s funny how when all the attention is off your true number one and now on you.......the game looks very different. 

Showed a lot of toughness - took some big shots and easily could have come off the field but didn't.

I was surprised to see he had better stats than Brown who seemed to be all over the field - was a "quietly" extremely productive day.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Buddo said:

The title says it, but I want to make some extra observations.

The man made plenty of plays, but it was some of the additional things I noticed. 

The pass that Allen missed to Knox, had Diggs pointing to Knox, to show Josh that Knox was open. 

Whenever he was open, if it wasn’t a designed play to him, he was signalling.

He made some tough catches, where he took hits, but also made some balls that weren’t thrown perfectly, look like they were, especially the first down he caught ‘on the slide’.

The trade, to me,  looks, well worth it. The man is a baller.

Most of us who watch other games kinda knew this

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

His replacement was 2/26.  If Diggs was still in Minnesota they may have won.

Don't be confused by the score or stats. Minnesota didn't start moving the ball until GB went into a defensive shell and started playing prevent in the 4th quarter. They had nothing going before that. 

• Like (+1) 1