No excuse for Bass

stevestojan

As stated earlier in the thread, this is why you give promising, talented Rookies an opportunity to make mistakes and grow. People, specifically some on this board, need to be patient with guys like Bass who have obvious potential for being really good and allow them time to mature in the NFL. The season still has a long ways to go, but let's give this young man some time to develop.

Also, no Pre-Season - meaning no time to adjust to the NFL until games were being played with live fire. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, boater said:

Bass is going to evolve into Bass-Money, it's like Hauschka-Money except with a longer range.

He has some consistency issues right now, but that will clear up.

No, it's Bass-O-Matic.

• Haha (+1) 1

Kid looks to be settling in, when he booted that 59 yarder at the end of the half, from the right hash BTW, he didn’t over do it, just stepped up and put it through.  That ball was good for another 10 yards.  He just has to trust his leg and not force the long ones, he will be fine.   I wasn’t sure about him early on, but he’s really got things going.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

Is he still on the team or was he waived after week 1?

If it were based on fan voting he'd have been long gone

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

dude crushed it for my fantasy team

Wow, you are gutsy taking him.  Unless you're in a huge league, can't believe there weren't better more reliable options left for kickers.  When factoring in how many he has missed and that the Bills tend to do a pretty good job of scoring TD's rather than kicking, don't think I'd have chosen him.  I'd imagine he gave you 25 plus points?

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

If it were based on fan voting he'd have been long gone

Wow, you are gutsy taking him.  Unless you're in a huge league, can't believe there weren't better more reliable options left for kickers.  When factoring in how many he has missed and that the Bills tend to do a pretty good job of scoring TD's rather than kicking, don't think I'd have chosen him.  I'd imagine he gave you 25 plus points?

yea my starter is butker from kc. so needed a guy

• Like (+1) 1