No excuse for Bass

stevestojan

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Definitely.... Only took 20 plus years..... although I did predict Bills to be division champs before the year started.... but what is with fans counting their chickens before they hatch? 

Why dont we get a playoff win or two first. Hell how bout a Super Bowl with Bass nailing a game winner.....  I'll eat all the crow in the world after that. 

No you should be eating the crow now you don’t have to wait for bass to win the Super Bowl for us

Edited by John from Riverside

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No you should be eating the crow now you don’t have to wait for bass to win the Super Bowl for us

Give him time. He must be full from the previous plates he’s had to eat...

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It's a dumb argument to make I mean any given Sunday. Could things end tragically sure but that in no way means this isn't a great team.

4 hours ago, The Red King said:

I will openly admit I was wrong.  I cut him slack at first, between bad refs on first FG, laces not turned the next one or such, but as the misses kept happening I thought he needed to go.  Bills were more patient then I was and it's paid off quite well for them.

Thank god the coaches are smarter than most posters here.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Bass-o-Matic is nails.  He'll be the Bills kicker for a long time, unless Henry Anderson cheap shots him....

We are good. Anderson is a fringe guy who will probaly take his .5 sack to some crap Swedish arena football league or something. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Chris Trapasso Draft Grading of Bills picking Tyler Bass...

I think the 6th round pick was well spent Chris...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-draft-grades-and-analysis-for-every-sixth-round-selection/

God I'm almost tempted to go on to Twitter and ask him if he'd like to re-analyze his grade, but I'm sure he's getting plenty of tweets about this already.....

On second thought, brb...

• Thank you (+1) 1

how quickly the tides have turned eh mateys... Both Bojo and Bass were widely criticized and now we have to all eat a bit of crow...dang it tastes good though

anytime Im forced to eat it and it benefits the Bills I'll gladly chomp that chit down ..with a labatts blue chaser of course :-)))

5 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-draft-grades-and-analysis-for-every-sixth-round-selection/

Isn’t this the guy that has Mason Rudolph rated as the best QB in the 2018 draft class?

Edited by Bangarang
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Some people just think that drafting a kicker is always a wasted draft pick. I don’t get it, kickers are kind of really important, glad the Bills got this guy in the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Muppy said:

how quickly the tides have turned eh mateys... Both Bojo and Bass were widely criticized and now we have to all eat a bit of crow...dang it tastes good though

anytime Im forced to eat it and it benefits the Bills I'll gladly chomp that chit down ..with a labatts blue chaser of course :-)))

I mean Bass was criticized for like a game and most everyone recognized you had to give a rookie kicker more rope than that.