No excuse for Bass

stevestojan

12 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

I seem to recall another kicker the Bills had who had some issues early so they let him go. Something Anderson was his name...pretty sure he ended up with a decent career. 😃 

True, but he was 'sandbagging' bad, in order to get out of Dodge.  🤨

I would be interested in what direction the wind was blowing I didn’t hear, is that why he kept pushing it that way hoping maybe the wind was gonna steer it back? 
Either way it’s really kinda pathetic how many “fans” want to give up on him during one game. I might even be able to semi understand the hate if he missed a game winner or tying kick or something. There’s plenty of kickers sitting at home needing a job I see no reason to jump the gun on him this fast. 

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think BOJO held the laces in on the 2nd miss.  Still though.  Not a good day and rookie kickers are a roll of the dice.

Let him work it out

often they start shaky and play great for a second team. If you are going to take the learning curve you should wait to get the reward that goes with it.

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Three of his kicks were good.  Most of his KOs were touchbacks and the other 2 led to drive starts inside the 15 yard line for the Jets.  Does he have to clean up his kicks?  Sure.  But I'll give him time.

Sure, but you are using logic. Whats that all about?

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SDS said:

Lol. One game career. 

Cool response, Scott. 
In a game against an actual NFL team, two missed FGs costs us a game. 

I’m  glad you’re happy with his performance. 

17 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Well he was 3 for 4 if game was called correctly. He struggled but kicking is all about nerves and as a rookie im sure her was very nervous. Give hkm 1 to 2 more games and if he still stuggles its time to bring Hauschska back.

You think it was all the fans staring at him?

Kidding aside, make a ***** FG. 

• Like (+1) 1