Bills LB injuries

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Im expecting to sign Darron Lee. Good thing coaching staff did the due diligence and worked him out. Or we could promote Andre Smith and add Lee to Practice Squad

Suspended for first 4 weeks of season.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Matekevich is really a ST player though. I don’t think he’s had many nfl snaps at LB 

Matekevich is probably on the same athletic plane as Klein so it really doesn't help. I wouldn't be surprised to see Marlowe on the field giving us a 3rd in the box type Safety on the field this week tbh, especially if Edmunds is out as well and Dodson has to man the middle. 

17 hours ago, Stenbar said:

And that is why I just don't understand the lack of going after another game playing LB to fill this defense out with. Edmunds just get's absolutely owned at the point of attack on runs at him. He would be a devastating all time outside lb'r in this league, but he is overwhelmed at the run stopping point. They need a MLB and all our LB'ing woes go away IMO..

i have been saying this since he hit the field, built for OLB and being used as MLB, it’s mismanagement at its finest. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

i have been saying this since he hit the field, built for OLB and being used as MLB, it’s mismanagement at its finest

So, just to be clear: the HC who has made this Defense one of the best Defensive units in the NFL consistently since he arrived 3 years ago has no clue how to use LBers but your infinite wisdom has, with Nostradmus-esque like knowledge and foresight, seen that Edmunds cannot play MLB?? This, might be the height of hubris.

People dumping on Allen I've accepted because it's a slow growth process and we're 20 years overdue for a good QB, Daboll's questionable game plans and play calling I've understood at times, and certainly the first year's terrible STs come to mind with at least some "reasonableness" to their observations but this just boggles the mind. Game day decisions has been a growth curve for McD, but evaluating Defensive talent has not. He and Beane have nearly nailed every single Defensive decision since they arrived. You might be swinging for the fences at Fenway with a wiffle bat while blind and suffering a stroke if this is your attempt at stepping to the plate. Sorry, but woof.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 hour ago, DCofNC said:

i have been saying this since he hit the field, built for OLB and being used as MLB, it’s mismanagement at its finest. 

Oh! YOU’RE our resident college linebacker evaluator! We’re so blessed to call you our own.

Where would the world be without your brilliant insight??

Stick a sock in it, Jethro😒

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

Is everyone forgetting about Matekavich?

Hes a beast.

Thought Klein played better than most say on here. I thought he looked good. 

I think we'll be fine. Not worried. My guess is between Dobson, Milano, and Edmunds 1-2 are going to be ok to go, then none of these are serious injuries anyway. 

He’s a beast?  Lol.  Define how he’s a beast in terms of playing Lb in the NFL

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He’s a beast?  Lol.  Define how he’s a beast in terms of playing Lb in the NFL

He's tough as nails. Hung around the Steelers LB Room who have the best LBs in the business year after year. No fear and a viable stopgap LB to get us through a few games in a rotation.