Bills LB injuries

YoloinOhio

I wanted to see two things out of this game, Allen not giving the ball away while running or making bad decisions with the football and Edmunds stuffing the run when he was the focal point of the offense running the football. Allen made really good decisions in his reads and throwing the football, a few throws got away from him, however he threw the ball and moved the offense really well. But he is a disaster with the football when he runs. He makes amazing runs, but then he gives the ball up way too many times in a game. You do that in a playoff game and you get what happened against the Texans last year. I was very disappointed in that aspect of his game. Edmunds is still a liability at the point of attack when the offense runs right at him. Side to side away from him he is a beast.  Good teams will make us pay. We will still win more than we lose but if those 2 points do not change we will not go all the way. You can not give the ball away so easy like he does against good teams. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Stenbar said:

I wanted to see two things out of this game, Allen not giving the ball away while running or making bad decisions with the football and Edmunds stuffing the run when he was the focal point of the offense running the football. Allen made really good decisions in his reads and throwing the football, a few throws got away from him, however he threw the ball and moved the offense really well. But he is a disaster with the football when he runs. He makes amazing runs, but then he gives the ball up way too many times in a game. You do that in a playoff game and you get what happened against the Texans last year. I was very disappointed in that aspect of his game. Edmunds is still a liability at the point of attack when the offense runs right at him. Side to side away from him he is a beast.  Good teams will make us pay. We will still win more than we lose but if those 2 points do not change we will not go all the way. You can not give the ball away so easy like he does against good teams. 

didn't the Jets gain about 30 yards rushing, total today?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Currently 1st in the league with 52 yards.

Especially because that was what the Jets Fans were counting on - they thought the Jets would run the ball down our throats because they couldn’t pass on this D.

They stuffed the run the whole game.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Klein is not so bad. Lots of Saints fans in the forum think he is good when was on there team.

But I hope Milano and Edmunds get well.

Thats my point. If one or the other is down for a week or two I wont be panicking.  Longer, then something needs to be done.

This is a good time to point out McDermott’s love for positional flexibility...note that Siran Neal has played LB, and could be an emergency option as a coverage ‘backer if needed.

And Addison played Sam last year for Carolina. If he has to take some snaps there, AJE gets activated and takes snaps at DE.

• Like (+1) 4

Is everyone forgetting about Matekavich?

Hes a beast.

Thought Klein played better than most say on here. I thought he looked good. 

I think we'll be fine. Not worried. My guess is between Dobson, Milano, and Edmunds 1-2 are going to be ok to go, then none of these are serious injuries anyway. 

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

Is everyone forgetting about Matekavich?

Hes a beast.

Thought Klein played better than most say on here. I thought he looked good. 

I think we'll be fine. Not worried. My guess is between Dobson, Milano, and Edmunds 1-2 are going to be ok to go, then none of these are serious injuries anyway. 

Matekevich is really a ST player though. I don’t think he’s had many nfl snaps at LB 

• Like (+1) 1