Bills LB injuries

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, LB48 said:

Edmunds has become more of a strong safety than a true MLB.  Always way off the line of scrimmage and running all over the field.  A great athlete but not strong enough to stop the run.

That’s silly 

4 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Haha at the 6’5” 250 lb strong safety. 

Yeah... I guess he plays small??? Silly 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

Of the linebacker injuries, surely Edmunds is the most significant. 

While the Bills are clearly better with Milano on the field, they have learned to function decently without him the past couple seasons due to the time he's missed.

Edmunds, meanwhile, is the QB of the defense and a team captain.

If Edmunds and at least one of Dodson or Phillips is okay, the Bills should be alright.

If Dodson and Phillips are both hurt, Beane might want to get out his Bat-phone and give Lorenzo Alexander and Corey Thompson a call.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

More like if Allen doesn’t continue to be a disaster with ball security and their kicker makes a couple of easy kicks.... they punted one time I believe.

That was nice to not have to see BoJo shank a punt for 10 net yards.

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

More like if Allen doesn’t continue to be a disaster with ball security and their kicker makes a couple of easy kicks.... they punted one time I believe.

You are such a special treat!     :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

The poster I quoted suggested they needed to be sharper on offense.... If Allen doesn’t fumble twice and their kicker hits a couple gimmes they are putting up 40 points.... the offense was sharp outside of a few big Josh Allen brain farts is my point. 

That should’ve been a 38-17 or 41-17 convincing victory, instead the Bills mishaps gave the Jets some life for a while. That ***** won’t fly against the better teams of the league. A wins a win though.👍🏻

They were never in the game. This is not complicated.

• Like (+1) 1