300!

KD in CA

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I agree but I also think Josh did a better job of hitting guys in stride then waiting for them to get open.

i saw a lot of very low throws. The td to brown, the seam to beasley, who could have ran with it but had to slow and reach down and roll to get it. And he sailed one over the head of a wide open guy in the back of the endzone. Win’s a win, but some of those throws I’d bet he’d want back

For me, the most important thing, and biggest takeaway, was how calm and poised Josh looked in the pocket.

Sliding around, climbing the pocket and moving laterally along the line, knowing when to throw the ball away, not bailing out the back, keeping his eyes down field, giving his receivers the chance to make plays for him, working calmly through his progressions...

He’s continuing to grow and improve. Huge strides taken.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

i saw a lot of very low throws. The td to brown, the seam to beasley, who could have ran with it but had to slow and reach down and roll to get it. And he sailed one over the head of a wide open guy in the back of the endzone. Win’s a win, but some of those throws I’d bet he’d want back

Shut up...

36 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Diggs is def the best help Josh could ask for.

He was awesome. And I like how they weren't just sending him deep. He consistently moved the chains. He made tough catches and held onto the ball after big hits. His separation and catching ability were as good as advertised.

And John Brown looked great too, except I remember a catch he should have caught. I thought "That's the difference between him and Diggs. Diggs would make that catch." But they are a great WR tandem.