300!

KD in CA

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Josh looked really good. Room for improvement on a couple passes into the end zone. Really pleased how he looks to of developed from year 2 to year 3.

I don't want to take away from Josh.  Truly happy for him. 

It was also notable to me that this game, in contrast to some previous years, we had receivers diving to make some of those receptions and handling a slightly low ball.

Diggs makes a huge difference IMO - not just with his own contributions, but I think he has "raised the bar" for the other guys in the room.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Can we all agree, that last year anytime Josh threw for more than 30 Attempts ( I believe) the bills lost.

This time, the Jets brought their Run Defense (which was great like last year as well) and Josh still moved the ball through the air.  Passing for 46 Attempts, 33 completions, (71% ?) 

And my only gripe is the designed QB run plays that look like Wildcat type. (I hate those)

If Josh doesn't fumble twice, then there is a good change we win 33-17 (at least).

We won, I am happy, but Daboll needs to stop with those QB Run plays.  

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't want to take away from Josh.  Truly happy for him. 

It was also notable to me that this game, in contrast to some previous years, we had receivers diving to make some of those receptions and handling a slightly low ball.

Diggs makes a huge difference IMO - not just with his own contributions, but I think he has "raised the bar" for the other guys in the room.

I agree but I also think Josh did a better job of hitting guys in stride then waiting for them to get open.

• Like (+1) 2

First half was excellent. If you ignore the fumbles Josh was more or less perfect. Diggs is great. Every ball thrown to him just sticks. Second half was frustrating and I would have liked them to just keep passing like in the first instead of running the ball, which clearly didn't work. Now let's have a 400 game! :)