Bills vs Jets Postgame Thread

• SDS unpinned this topic

Snap counts from Sal:ย 

ย 

ย 

I assume Williams played every snap as well and he accidentally left him off the tweet?

ย 

ย 

ย 

Davis got even more work than I thought he did. Went 2 for 2 on targets and had 16 yards. I imagine they'll continue to work him in. Those 80+ numbers for Diggs and Brown is exactly what we want to see.ย 

ย 

ย 

Kroft experiment is dead in the water... Did we run anything out of 2 TE sets?ย 

ย 

ย 

I said pre-game I was expecting a lot of Jefferson and Oliver, looks like that was accurate.ย 

Surprised Harry didn't see more time- maybe still not up to full speed?

ย 

Murphy as a rotational player is probably best for him.ย 

• Like (+1) 1

We dominated this game. 27-10 was the real score - garbage time closing TD. Even Winning by 10 in the NFL is a big win. But in reality it was a 17 point win. Very productive day for the passing offense and Josh on the ground. Jets made us throw, we did. Success. Good showing for preseason/week 1.ย 

ย 

Continue to build against a weaker team next week.ย 

ย 

Hopeful Edmunds is just fine and ready to rock and roll Sunday. My way to early and know nothing take on Milano is he sits Sunday as a precaution, hammys linger.ย 

8 hours ago, TBBills said:

@scottlaw was so happy when Allen threw that pass over Browns head.... then he disappeared. I hope he is at least happy about them winning andJosh looking much better.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, ย finds the cloud in the silver lining like @ScottLaw. I think he was the model for the original Mr. Yuck stickers back in the day. Here he is getting ready make some home deliveries of pessimism:ย 

MrYukpointingatlicenseplate.jpg

ย 

ย 

On 9/13/2020 at 4:16 PM, The Wiz said:

@The Senatorย would say it best but I'll say it for him.

ย 

19-0 Baby!

He would also say, โ€œWe win...weโ€™re better!!!โ€

ย 

And now, itโ€™s on to Miami, and letโ€™s win there...

ย 

19 and 0 baby...

ย 

GO BILLSSS!!!! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like (+1) 2