Bills vs Jets Postgame Thread

Happy for the win but this one definitely wasn't the prettiest. Jets are really bad. Thank goodness we get to play them again in between the Titans, Chiefs, and Pats.

Congrats to Josh for breaking the 300 yard curse. Hopefully he's a little sharper next week. 

Just now, VW82 said:

Happy for the win but this one definitely wasn't the prettiest. Jets are really bad. Thank goodness we get to play them again in between the Titans, Chiefs, and Pats.

Congrats to Josh for breaking the 300 yard curse. Hopefully he's a little sharper next week. 

yup. play like we did in the 2nd half against the titans/patriots and its a different ball game. we have to stay consistant. 

• Like (+1) 1

Diggs looks good and the passing game looks really promising this year. The D looked good other than the big play for Crowder.

The line looks suspect as I suspected it would. I hope they can get better but I think they just lack enough talent. It doesn't seem to be a big priority for some reason. They didn't do much in the off-season or draft after being a weakness last year. I guess you can only address so many position groups per year and the Bills can never have enough def linemen or ex Panthers. Drafted a bad kicker and a limited upside QB instead of o line prospects, I hated those picks. They will def need to get better if the Bills are gonna make a run. Hope they improve as the season goes on. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It was def close.....but even the call in ref (who usually sides witht he refs on the field) said it was the wrong call.

You just cant do that when it comes to points.

Agreed. There should be cameras on top of the posts so bad calls can be challenged, you can't have bad calls costing points.

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

this is a 12 billion dollar organization and we still don't have chips in the balls to let us know if a FG is good or not...

Chips in the ball will alter the ball.  Or at least that's what the reasoning will be from the NFLPA, QB's, Kickers,Returners  and WR's.

And now that we have a whole "altered ball" thing that was recent they aren't going to mess with it until the Pats are no longer relevant and no one cares. 

Edited by The Wiz

10 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Dodson hurt too? Oh boy. Saying prayers right now cause we are in huge trouble if those are significant

Yep - got hit by Hyde late in the 4th going the other way in coverage.

Honestly my biggest concern from today's game was seeing Milano, Edmunds, and Dodson go down and not come back. Gonna be watching those headlines...

EDIT: Dodson came back, my bad

General unpopular opinions on today are likely one, being fine with the Allen fumbles - of course, wish they didn't happen - you can't not. Though you also can't ignore the mismatch and set-up Allen running plays into having to prepare a defensive scheme, even quarter to quarter. Daboll could get much better with timing/location of the playcall, but it's going to happen and Josh will continue to run. Just hope they pass more overall percentage wise and let the RBs carry - we have the roster for it now, let's use it. Lastly, Bass is fine - nothing will happen after one week, we can save that convo for another time.

Edited by ctk232

9 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

this is a 12 billion dollar organization and we still don't have chips in the balls to let us know if a FG is good or not...

They're concerned they won't reinflate the balls to the proper pressure if they deflate them to install the microchips.  😇