Bills vs Jets Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Bass was 3 for 4 in this game?  I mean.....if the ref actually has his glasses on

Why was only one view of that kick shown? The 2nd miss they showed from behind the posts. Why isn't there a camera on top of the post? It was impossible to tell if it was good from the angle, it was def really close.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

What do you want to bet they pivot to the fumbles now even though that's never really been a thing they've complained about with him.

and missing Smoke in the endzone 😃. The thing is I don't care. I just watched a game that I was never worried about. That in itself is a testament to the team and how far they've come. #17 is the man!!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Did it seem like a minor injury or major? Asking because I missed all the game til 4th quarter. Basically I'm asking did they walk off on their on power? 

Well edmunds was his shoulder so I think he walked off alright. Not sure about Milano. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Don't care about Josh's fumbles it comes with his game like Gerrit Cole giving up home runs.

Total domination.  Made all the throws our experts on WGR (not Sal) that I wont listen too anyway said he cant make but I'm sure they'll spend an entire hour on the air mail to Brown.

Get healthy.  

Start looking at Kickers that might available.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Turk71 said:

Why was only one view of that kick shown? The 2nd miss they showed from behind the posts. Why isn't there a camera on top of the post? It was impossible to tell if it was good from the angle, it was def really close.

It was def close.....but even the call in ref (who usually sides witht he refs on the field) said it was the wrong call.

You just cant do that when it comes to points.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

How were his point afters?

I don’t remember them.

I don't recall either.....at that point in the game it was all rainbows and unicorns

I figured the rookie was going to drill his first FG attempt to make it 24-0 at halftime and we'd just coast from there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I wasn't on the game thread, but this had to be discussed:  Please, please - let's limit the designed runs to Allen.

I get that he's a playmaker w/ his arms and his legs, but we have 2 good backs, and he took a beating out there today.

Jets have a good run defense but the line was getting no push or opening holes for the backs. Easiest way to rush today was with Allen.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Don't care about Josh's fumbles it comes with his game like Gerrit Cole giving up home runs.

Total domination.  Made all the throws our experts on WGR (not Sal) that I wont listen too anyway said he cant make but I'm sure they'll spend an entire hour on the air mail to Brown.

Get healthy.  

See I wouldn't just yet. You expect a rookie to have a couple issues.Especially the 1st game or 2. IMO I think he will get better and settle down after a couple games.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sad to see Shout song with no fans!

Good win, I guess.. only because every win is a good win.  However it’d be really nice to have a ‘shove it down their throats‘ mentality. Wish we went for the touchdown on their 1 yard line. Let’s stop being nice guys. Our D has us covered in a bad case scenario. 

Just now, Motor26 said:

Jets have a good run defense but the line was getting no push or opening holes for the backs. Easiest way to rush today was with Allen.

That's true.

I thought our line was doing great in pass protection, but the run blocking was really lacking.

Just now, Success said:

I wasn't on the game thread, but this had to be discussed:  Please, please - let's limit the designed runs to Allen.

I get that he's a playmaker w/ his arms and his legs, but we have 2 good backs, and he took a beating out there today.

On the one hand, I agree with you that we need a better run game besides Allen.  And if they are going to let Allen run, he needs to beef up his ball security.

On the other hand, it has to be noted that some of the worst beating Allen took was on pass plays

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It's ridiculously "fun" to watch Josh. 

Fixed that for you.  Come on man!  

He's must see TV sorry if you are watching him thru some sort of "he needs to be Aaron Rodgers" lens you're not watching correctly.

But hey we've come a long way from "accuracy" and bust.  

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Get healthy.  

I mean he had a few bad misses but literally every QB has those.

• Like (+1) 1