Bills vs Jets Postgame Thread

Just now, Bangarang said:

Great first half, minus the fumbles.

Josh looked rattled to start the second half and we lost a lot of energy. The missed throw to John Brown was really bad.

Like how the offense recovered and moved the ball to set up points. 

We need a kicker immediately 

the first was good per the announcers 

the Red is bling 

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

In fairness, Bass really was 2 for 4. How the 🤬 can you miss a good FG??

3 for 4!!   Yeah, that's a pretty unbelievable miss for the refs.   

Had Bass drilled 3 of them down the middle and shanked one, I'd be fine.  I was more concerned that all four kick veered right.  Even the 22 yard attempt barely snuck in. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Very happy. Josh looked improved. >70% completion is a huge step forward plus PFF can't talk about no 300+ yard games anymore.

Easy win - check. Things to improve on - yes but there was alot of good things out there for week 1 with no preseason 

What do you want to bet they pivot to the fumbles now even though that's never really been a thing they've complained about with him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not putting the Jets away as well.

Jut sloppy in the 2nd half. Played down to the competition. Wondering what they do with Bass going forward...

We were literally NEVER behind.  Also, again, guessing they get better after playing some more players that are not their own...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Did it seem like a minor injury or major? Asking because I missed all the game til 4th quarter. Basically I'm asking did they walk off on their on power? 

Milano a hammy - walked off but who knows how long it could drag out, Edmunds was a shoulder

It's ridiculously frustrating to watch Josh. We all know he has talent but he knew last year he had to work on fumbles and ball security. It's like he learned nothing. Either Daboll has to back off on all the planned Allen runs or this kid will get hurt or fumble constantly. He was 72% today and had only that bad overthrow to Smoke. Let him develop his own pocket. His pass protection today was great. Hopefully our run game improves. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

3 for 4!!   Yeah, that's a pretty unbelievable miss for the refs.   

Had Bass drilled 3 of them down the middle and shanked one, I'd be fine.  I was more concerned that all four kick veered right.  Even the 22 yard attempt barely snuck in. 

How were his point afters?

I don’t remember them.

Watching the same old Josh, but his receivers not being dropping machines really elevates his play. The line held almost all game too. 

Cant stand the designed QB runs. Running game was non existent. You can give Bass 3/4, but every kick still looked bad. 

Defense is good. Defense without both starting LBs isn’t as much. Don’t need to tell Beane where roster moves need to be made. Jets offense didn’t have much to offer though and points were from a single missed tackle and garbage. No big concern.