Bills vs Jets Postgame Thread

There was a lot of angst when a celebratory blow-out temporarily turned sloppy, but overall I’m very pleased with what happened today.

Offense:  400 yards and 40 minutes TOP.  They moved the ball consistently.  They have real WRs.  OL provided good protection.  Allen threw a ton of good, accurate passes.  3d down conversions happened routinely.  After a shaky 3Q, they took over the game in the 4Q.  

Yes, I know Josh needs to learn ball security.  Yes I know they couldn’t run the ball but stopping the run is one thing the Jets are really good at.  Let’s see how that goes next week before pushing the panic button.

Defense:  Even with injuries, they only gave up 10 points when it mattered.  Pass rush was effective throughout.

ST:   Bass is scary...really hope it was just the wind and the first game jitters.  Otherwise, ST was excellent.

• Like (+1) 17
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• SDS pinned this topic

A little sloppy at times, and Josh needs to protect the ball (although both fumbles were great defensive plays), but overall, not a bad way to shake the rust off. Good thing it was the Jets.

Edited by WhoTom

Say what you want about this game, but the Bills dominated from start to finish, won easily, and still left AT LEAST 18 points on the field.

The only thing I am worried about coming out of this game are the turnovers and the injuries.  Losing Milano and Edmunds would be huge loses for this team.

Otherwise, Josh.....just hold onto the ball and don't miss Brown on what should have been an easy TD.

Took care of business easily and I'm pretty happy with how most everything went.  Clean up the mistakes and we'll get that 2nd "W" next week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1