Sunday Ticket Online

RyanC883

Anyone else use this and having issues today?  Went to login (it's supposed to be on auto renew) and was told I do not have an account.  I've been using it since 2014.  Called DirectTV, it tells you they are busy and to call back later, then hangs up on you.  

1.  Any advice. 

2.  Direct TV is the worst.  

• Like (+1) 1

NM.  figured it out, I think.  I'd delete this entire post but I have no idea.  

This might help others:  I also have AT&T, because I'm a glutton for punishment.  When I clicked, "find my password/ID" it took me to the AT&T password page.  The key is to continue using the Direct TV online account email, not your AT&T login ID.  They are not merged, FYI.  

• Like (+1) 1

I called yesterday, sat on hold for an hour and was told it would work today. Its hasn't worked. 

I called sat on hold for 30 minutes and was disconnected, called back sat on hold for 30 more minutes and then was told my account is locked and they can't do anything that I need to go to a store and fix that. I asked for a manager, talked to him and then told I needed to be transferred and was disconnected. 

Called back and disconnected after 30 min on hold.

Called back and have someone that is trying to help me but I need to be transferred again :(

• Like (+1) 1

yeah i'm still not on.  Now it's telling me, "service not available at my address."  That's odd, because I've had it here since 2014.  On hold now, likely forever.  Direct TV is awful.  Hopefully the NFL wakes up and realizes it should have someone else in charge of streaming.  I may not even get it this year at this rate.  I'm boarding on just don't' give a sh*t, and will watch highlights online.  

I"m lucky in that I'm house sitting and they have DirectTV and there is a free week of Sunday Ticket so I can watch it on TV but I'm traveling next week and would like to watch the game. I"m still on hold (50 minutes and counting)

The saga continues, so I have AT&T TV Now formerly DirectTV Now and have had that since 2018 along with Sunday Ticket. 

DirectTV transfered me to AT&T and now finally after 54 min on hold, AT&T tells me they can't help me and wants to transfer me to DriecTV because it needs to be added there. 

Seriously WTF? They took my money with no issues.

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah i'm still not on.  Now it's telling me, "service not available at my address."  That's odd, because I've had it here since 2014.  On hold now, likely forever.  Direct TV is awful.  Hopefully the NFL wakes up and realizes it should have someone else in charge of streaming.  I may not even get it this year at this rate.  I'm boarding on just don't' give a sh*t, and will watch highlights online.  

As long as DTV offers them the most $$, likely won't change.  Wouldn't be shocked though the next contract DTV doesn't offer as much now that owned by ATT so that may be good news.

15 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

As long as DTV offers them the most $$, likely won't change.  Wouldn't be shocked though the next contract DTV doesn't offer as much now that owned by ATT so that may be good news.

I hope you are right!  I wish the NFL would just do what MLB does.  MLB's system is so much better for out of market games.  

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

Anyone else use this and having issues today?  Went to login (it's supposed to be on auto renew) and was told I do not have an account.  I've been using it since 2014.  Called DirectTV, it tells you they are busy and to call back later, then hangs up on you.  

1.  Any advice. 

I am having the same issue.  Been on hold with them for 2 hours.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kthom said:

I am having the same issue.  Been on hold with them for 2 hours.  

good to know.  My hold time is at 1 hr 7 minutes.  

For anyone interested, the number for the streaming customer service is: 888-778-8806.  Called another number first, then was told to call this number.  

I got transferred yet again and then was told a supervisor will be calling me back. 

I'm going to call tomorrow demand my money back and then I'm calling over to AT&T TV and demand a refund or extra service for free for the rest of the year for what they put me through. I'll find a way to watch the games here in AZ.

2 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

1.  Any advice. 

No AT&T is and has ruined Directv.