And So it Begins

Fredo G.

Oh, I thought this was a thread about the non-stop political posturing on the pregame.  Would have thought that without a preseason there would be plenty of actual football related information to relate and discuss, but nope, we have to learn more about the political positions of the players.  Nobody's had enough of that horseshit for the last 5 months, what a great show, lots of new and entertaining information.  thanks CBS and NFL.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, joey greco said:

Oh, I thought this was a thread about the non-stop political posturing on the pregame.  Would have thought that without a preseason there would be plenty of actual football related information to relate and discuss, but nope, we have to learn more about the political positions of the players.  Nobody's had enough of that horseshit for the last 5 months, what a great show, lots of new and entertaining information.  thanks CBS and NFL.

Imagine If they posted about what players who are republican think and feel? The whole league would have a mandatory shutdown. Such a joke. Just play football 

• Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Imagine If they posted about what players who are republican think and feel? The whole league would have a mandatory shutdown. Such a joke. Just play football 

We're trying to talk about playing football, until you dragged politics into the discussion.

1 hour ago, joey greco said:

Human rights aren’t politics, chief. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

What begins?  Is something happening today?

I’ve combed through all the threads and can’t find anything

Daboll's hotseat

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Fredo G has a good heart, but his thread is weak...and stupid, and stupid threads are the most unbearable of all.

Yes Ridgeway, you live up to your cynical name. My post was intended to uplift, to rise above the cynics and celebrate this exciting day!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fredo G. said:

Yes Ridgeway, you live up to your cynical name. My post was intended to uplift, to rise above the cynics and celebrate this exciting day!

There is a bit of a "good ole boys club" at times.  Apparently if you have a low post count, people think you literally were just born.  You aren't allowed to have an opinion until you have an undisclosed post count.

• Thank you (+1) 1