Jets Backup QB

RyanC883

15 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Do the Jets have a backup QB.  It looks like both Flacco and Morgan are inactive?  Is Fales or White the backup QB?  

I think that Fales is the backup since, between him and White, he actually has one NFL start.  They better pray Darnold stays healthy.

And Flacco should retire.  Neck injuries aren't things to mess around with.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think that Fales is the backup since, between him and White, he actually has one NFL start.  They better pray Darnold stays healthy.

Would be nice to get a solid lick on Darnold and make him come out for a few plays.

Then we'll see how good Fales (or whoever comes in) is.

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

he had a cervical discectomy.

Manning had 2 of these then needed a fusion--and went on the have a record breaking season and then a SB winning season.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

he had a cervical discectomy.

Manning had 2 of these then needed a fusion--and went on the have a record breaking season and then a SB winning season.

Those are some interesting simliarities.  Are there any differences between Manning and Flacco?

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not because of his discectomy.  Why should he?

Manning - one of the all times greats with a bad neck joining a stacked team as the final piece.

Flacco - a QB who had moderate to good success with a bad neck joining a not so good team as a 2nd or third stringer.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Manning - one of the all times greats with a bad neck joining a stacked team as the final piece.

Flacco - a QB who had moderate to good success with a bad neck joining a not so good team as a 2nd or third stringer.

Yes, Manning a far better B.  So what?

You can't answer a simple question.  Flacco with a less severe injury course than Manning had....so you conclude that he should retire?  Why?  He's getting paid to be on a roster.

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yes, Manning a far better B.  So what?

You can't answer a simple question.  Flacco with a less severe injury course than Manning had....so you conclude that he should retire?  Why?  He's getting paid to be on a roster.

Where did I say he should retire?