1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

#Bills inactives vs. Jets:

QB Jake Fromm
RB T.J. Yeldon
TE Lee Smith
OL Ike Boettger
DE AJ Epenesa
DT Vernon Butler

With Lee Smith inactive, no blocking TE, it may be telling to game plan....   Or they want avoid off sides penalties.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Smith being inactive might not be good for him moving forward. I thought he was a bubble guy and this solidifies it for me. 

I think they are trying to get a more athletic bunch out there for going after the Jets CBs... but definitely something to watch 

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

The Jets did go 6-2 in their final eight games of last year...we went 5-5 in our final 10....This game will be much closer than people think.

It shouldn't be... It should not even be close at all.

Jets new O-Line, new pieces, NO TALENT anywhere on offense other than Bell. Defense missing so many more pieces then last year. They a re a shell of themselves and they left Gase as HC which is the biggest problem for them.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

We also had senorice Perry last year active as their third back and he never played offense. Taiwan can play some offense when needed so imo those will be the 3 active backs unless injuries. Yeldon just seems to be unlucky on this team. 

I see he is out again. kind of surprised Yeldon didn't ask for his release.

7 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I see he is out again. kind of surprised Yeldon didn't ask for his release.

He’s probably making more to sit the bench than another team will pay him. I don’t think he’s a terrible as some make him out to be, but I’m also not sure he’d make another team either. Guess it’s better to have a job you might not like than no job at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Smith being inactive might not be good for him moving forward. I thought he was a bubble guy and this solidifies it for me. 

Might be gameplan specific. But if Dawson Knox blocks his ass off then it might be something we see more in future.