Around the League Week 1

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Washington and Jacksonville winning is great for my survivor pool. I don't know why so many people pick road divisional teams. Bills or Chiefs was the play this week.

Yep. Don't rate Colts or Eagles. I had the Bills. This was the easiest week on our schedule.

Just a heart-breaking moment/injury for Drue Tranquill there, looks like his season will be over.

Was one of my favorite Notre Dame players of the last decade or so, thought he would be great on the Bills. Drafted in the lower rounds by the Chargers, earned a starting job in year 1, and was looking like a great player for them. Hope he can recover and get healthy soon.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

2 things: 

1- Chargers new uniforms are perfection.

2- Drew Tranquil, LB for the Chargers just had an ugly injury. Daniel Jeremiah hyped him as a breakout candidate. 

Watching players crying on the cart continues to be one of the worst sights in sports 

Just now, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Just a heart-breaking moment/injury for Drue Tranquill there, looks like his season will be over.

Was one of my favorite Notre Dame players of the last decade or so, thought he would be great on the Bills. Drafted in the lower rounds by the Chargers, earned a starting job in year 1, and was looking like a great player for them. Hope he can recover and get healthy soon.

Such a high character kid. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Watching players crying on the cart continues to be one of the worst sights in sports 

Every time. Especially when you know they're young players who are looking to take that step. That's a future crusher. 

As for the Chargers, how does a team get so many good players only to have them all get injured? 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Every time. Especially when you know they're young players who are looking to take that step. That's a future crusher. 

As for the Chargers, how does a team get so many good players only to have them all get injured? 

I don’t know but it truly seems to be a curse 

• Like (+1) 1