17 yrs ago

Thirdborn

I was so excited that my first child was going to be born  ......  then the worst news a father could get , turned my world upside down. and what went from a LAMP turned into a post where I asked for  anything to get me through the night,  poojer, bill in NYC, DC Tom, Cablelady, NJ Sue, Oliver in France, Paul (deceased), The Dean, crayonz,Go Bills in Dallas, SDS,  Exiled in illinois ..... some I can't recall ,( I apologize for that}  answered the call. Jim Kelly and Drew Bledsoe both took a moment to send their best I love the Bills community . I dont post here often, but against all odds, my boy turns 18 this year.  some of you old timers still lurk without posting, and I wanted to share this with you. Gus will probably outlive me.Go Bills

Edited by Thirdborn
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 9/13/2020 at 6:37 AM, Thirdborn said:

I was so excited that my first child was going to be born  ......  then the worst news a father could get , turned my world upside down. and what went from a LAMP turned into a post where I asked for  anything to get me through the night,  poojer, bill in NYC, DC Tom, Cablelady, NJ Sue, Oliver in France, Paul (deceased), The Dean, crayonz,Go Bills in Dallas, SDS,  Exiled in illinois ..... some I can't recall ,( I apologize for that}  answered the call. Jim Kelly and Drew Bledsoe both took a moment to send their best I love the Bills community . I dont post here often, but against all odds, my boy turns 18 this year.  some of you old timers still lurk without posting, and I wanted to share this with you. Gus will probably outlive me.Go Bills

Dude, I don't know you, but -- This is the best news I've received in 2020. Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1