What are you cooking today for the game?

Brennan Huff

I have recently discovered that Anchor Bar has opened a location near me in Atlanta. Not my first choice when I was in Buffalo, but here in Atlanta, it easily jumps to the top of the list. Loading up on wings, pizza logs, chicken fingers, beef on weck, and pizza. (They have it at this location). And lots of blue cheese! So excited!!   Go Bills!

For snacks, I made homemade brisket beef jerky and London broil beef jerky yesterday.  Then made homemade honey siracha BACON jerky too all on my Traeger smoker.

Today, making a full pork loin roast, although cutting into 3 different roasts first since it’s like 2 feet long.  This way I can make 3 different flavor profiles for each.  Smoking those on the Traeger too.  

It’s gonna be a good day.  The jerky is bomb, but the Bacon jerky is utterly insane meat candy.  I need to give some away to my friends today so I don’t eat it all, definitely dont want to eat 2 pounds of bacon lmao.  

Bacon & Eggs, Grilled Johnsonville Brats on a Bun, Grilled Piri Piri Chicken & Spicy Spanish Rice.  Homemade Pizza.  Homemade Italian Meatballs in Marinara Sauce.  Libations are (1) Coffee... until noon, (2) MGD, (3) Wild Turkey - Rare Breed, (4) Copper Creek Sauvignon Blanc & (5) Tedeschi Valpolicella... in that order.

Edited by Jamie Mueller

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Microwaving a personal pizza as I do every gameday when the game is on local TV, as it is today.  One of the advantages of this routine is that if you ask me what I ate before a game that I watched at home, I always have the right answer.  

This is a little depressing