What are you cooking today for the game?

Brennan Huff

Every year it’s the same for opening day:

Wings in the turkey fryer ( living in NC, the nearest good wings are 20 miles away at Bizonte pizza,Owned by a couple Of Buffalo brothers)

Labatts and or Canadians

Every Sunday it’s something tasty and different but the first and last week of the season is ALWAYS wings.

I was looking forward to grilling some well-aged primo steaks, but it looks like my plans of a nice day of tailgating in my backyard, and patio is being destroyed by this downpour. Just like this whole year has been, LOL. But alas, there is still the game, Pizza and wings it is.😃

31 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

barefoot and supplying food?

shKZ812_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Where’s the “❤️“ emoji? I think I’m in love....

16 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Already two beers in, I'm not sure I'll be coming much 😂

Lots of snacks in the foreseeable future.

I probably will be at halftime if we have a big lead

Edited by Brennan Huff

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

That’s awesome. I love roasts but that’s not your typical football food. Well I guess you could say it’s a Sunday dinner. Either way that’s awesome 

It is the British way of doing football food ☺️

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Sunday dinners during football season are a tradition in our house as well (ever since I was a kid and now with my wife and kids). Chuck roast, pork roast, lamb stew and dumplings, turkey dinner, etc. What a great feeling to sit down and have a nice meal after watching the game. 

Love it. The only difference being my meal is before the Bills game given the time difference. And then I have a sandwich with some of the leftovers on at halftime of the late afternoon (your time) games. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m hosting today and have somewhere between 15-20 I think. The last thing that I wanted to be doing was cooking during the game. I already don’t want to be hosting. I ordered 10 lbs of pulled pork and a tray of Mac & Cheese from a BBQ restaurant. I made a chicken wing dip, spinach artichoke dip and a taco dip. We have lots of chips and stuff like that. Also have 5 gallons of John Daly’s and LOTS of beers and trulys for all of the real men in the room. 

How'd you end up hosting that many when you didn't want to??!! 🤪  BTW, the menu sounds awesome.  

10 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I'm hunting for some wild game, so whatever I can bag in the next 2.5 hours will be food for the game

Mutton for everyone! 

Edited by RyanC883