Gameday Thread Bills vs. Jets 2nd Half.

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Freak-O said:

The Bills win this quite easily but still, such a frustrating game to watch. So many bad mistakes that would have cost us against a better team. I was very happy in the first half, but the second was just not good enough. Bad, bad football.

Its the first game. Let them get aclimated to football. we have a damn good team

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

See, now this kind of ***** here just drives me nuts.

over 400 yards of offense, 27 points, and only giving up 10 on defense is BAD football?

Do you even WATCH football bro?

Eh, I don't expect brilliance from a fella named Freak-O.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I agree, people forget that rookie kickers are almost always an adventure. You’re going to have growing pains. Is it worth getting rid of someone who might go on to become very good ? Once you make the choice to go with a rookie kicker, you need to be willing to go through some of those struggles imo. Obviously the time comes when you must make a choice, but that time hasn’t arrived yet. 

100%...also Braden Mann looked like a much weaker punter once they flipped directions for the 4th qtr. Would not be surprised to hear a lot of post-game commentary about the conditions.Technically, Bass was 3/4 despite all that (albeit on some shorter kicks).

• Like (+1) 2