Gameday Thread Bills vs. Jets 2nd Half.

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Josh at almost 74% and 312 yards. A lot to clean up but overall he has played well. 

Dominating game by the offense. Two first half turnovers in the red zone and two missed FG's UNDER 40 YARDS in length and you still put 27 on the scoreboard. That's a great offensive day despite some really bad mishaps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We're not built to beat KC or Baltimore. This team settles for fgs too often  Very little killer instinct. We'll have to be content being the 3rd best team in the AFC.

Yup, if there's one thing we always see in the NFL is that teams never get better as the season goes on.  We're definitely doomed. :beeR: 

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

EXCITING ROOKIE!!!! hahahahahahaa

Well in all fairness it was exciting watching him go head over heels flying through the air

Just now, Freak-O said:

The Bills win this quite easily but still, such a frustrating game to watch. So many bad mistakes that would have cost us against a better team. I was very happy in the first half, but the second was just not good enough. Bad, bad football.

See, now this kind of ***** here just drives me nuts.

over 400 yards of offense, 27 points, and only giving up 10 on defense is BAD football?

Do you even WATCH football bro?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Freak-O said:

The Bills win this quite easily but still, such a frustrating game to watch. So many bad mistakes that would have cost us against a better team. I was very happy in the first half, but the second was just not good enough. Bad, bad football.

Luckily we have plenty to work on this week.

Edited by clayboy54

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We're not built to beat KC or Baltimore. This team settles for fgs too often  Very little killer instinct. We'll have to be content being the 3rd best team in the AFC.

Wait, I read on TBD that Lamar will become garbage, and the Ravens aren’t going to be any good this season. 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

See, now this kind of ***** here just drives me nuts.

over 400 yards of offense, 27 points, and only giving up 10 on defense is BAD football?

Do you even WATCH football bro?

You do have to wonder sometimes.  Everyone wants perfection in a league where that's rare... :beer:

Edited by Heitz