Gameday Thread Bills vs. Jets 1st Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

They're not complaining about the fumble. They're complaining about the designed runs at ridiculous frequencies and moments. They're right.

12 carries by your franchise qb in the first half alone is crazy  He's not Tim Tebow  Let him hand off the football  Especially when your up 21 and able to pass at will  He averaged 8 carries per game last year and that needs to come down  Figure out how to run in the red zone without getting your qb crushed

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, jimmy10 said:

21-3 at the half is amateur?

Didja watch the half?  They keep running the QB like this is college football ... and risking injury ... and fumbling, twice ... The OC doesn't make those calls and 21-3 is more like 35-0 ... I give credit to the players, not the idiot who wants Josh Allen to run with the ball 25 times a game.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Heitz said:

Everyone DOES know they haven't had any action against another team.  Right?  I mean, expecting perfection in game one (which we're dominating, BTW), might be a little much in 2020...

We KNOW Allen can’t be trusted to carry the ball. That makes the fumbles Unforced errors.

Defenses already know it and it’s only going to get worse

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

We KNOW Allen can’t be trusted to carry the ball. That makes the fumbles Unforced errors.

Defenses already know it and it’s only going to get worse

I mean, except for the TD...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

"What does he want his offense to be?"

One that scored 21 points in a half so far, maybe?

I have no issue with the results. I just don’t like my QB taking a bunch of hits on called runs. Josh Allen can throw the football. He isn’t an athletic QB with questionable throwing ability. Let him be a  pass first QB. It’s just strange to me how Daboll becomes fascinated with a completely different style of play every week. Once again, the results have been good, just not convinced it works against a guy like Belichick. 

• Like (+1) 3