TBDAHOT XXI - Social Distancing edition

Just Jack

59 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Nice! I’m just down the road a bit in Westerville. My family is all from WNY but have all moved out here as well as a handful of friends so we always have a good Bills group every Sunday. Well when I’m not up there at least, still have seasons. 

Nice! I grew up in Westerville and parents still live there. Lots of family in western New York led to my Bills obsession since my early years. 

Game on! 

Remember, this is not the thread to discuss the game.  It’s the thread to discuss what’s going on at your location.  What food you’re eating, is uncle Eddie drunk already, has a woman said which uniforms are more cute, etc...

Went to my usual Bills bar and it was different.

I did not go inside but went outside to the alley with outside bar which you could not order from during this epidemic.

We had one of the veteran motorcycle groups there and it was clear some should have been in suites since some had no interest in game.

Jimmy told me I could bring my own chair which I have done before so I did so.

Chair with built-in sun cover certainly helped due to there was enough sun to start a sunburn on my exposed arm. 

Since I was not sitting at a table I was not able to get any food until half time. I think no one knew whose table it was.

There were rules like people needed to wear masks, no smoking and no alcohol beyond a certain point which were ignored by some.

There was a person with a shirt with a picture of man in a coffin on it.  Words said "Died due to nonexistent illness".

Since we could not do our usual high five for scores Jimmy came up with creative ways to do it.

Found out no annual tailgate likely this year. 

We cannot use all of the space we did in previous years due to new restrictions.

Jimmy had lined up Marv Levy as guest this year but he needed to cancel appearance since doing it would be too difficult.

Went to my old stomping grounds in the city of rochester, Jeremiahs

showed up at 12 to all the tables and barspots already taken,  got stuck in a corner table.   No one puts baby in the corner!

it just wasnt the same, there was no high fiving strangers after a big play and my gf could tell my anxiety of being stuck in a seat all game(im usually standing and pacing around) took away from the experience.   i am a chef so i completely understand the rules of our current pandemic and tried our best to adhere to them, but alot of people could care less

Definitely not the best wings, even in rochester, but didnt stop me from downing 30 

Edited by Moulds_80