Baker Mayfield to stand for National Anthem

BuffAlone

12 hours ago, Gugny said:

You respect him because he chose to stand up during a song?  Wow.  That didn't take much.

I respect him for making up his own mind and not just blindly following the masses in order to virtue signal. So yeah, wow. That's all it takes to earn respect...smdh

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I respect him for making up his own mind and not just blindly following the masses in order to virtue signal. So yeah, wow. That's all it takes to earn respect...smdh

I'm confused.  So those who choose to kneel haven't made up their own minds?  Can you define this "virtue signaling," of which you speak?

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/12/2020 at 5:52 PM, BuffAlone said:

Enlightened? or Racist?

Folks, when they convince you to relinquish one Amendment, and kneel on 9/11 for a false flag, they will take the rest. Never been a fan of his, but I respect him now

WTF are you even talking about?

Zero amendments have been relinquished.  Kneeling on 9/11 for a false flag?  Are you referring to 9/11 as a false flag or suggesting that people knelt on 9/11/2020 for a literal fake flag?  And what does any of this gibberish have to do with Baker Mayfield standing for the anthem?

• Like (+1) 3

Walter Sobchak:
Those rich f***s! This whole f***ing thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this f***ing strumpet...

The Dude:
I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter.

Walter Sobchak:
Well, there isn't a literal connection, Dude.

The Dude:
Walter, face it, there isn't any connection.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Walter Sobchak:
Those rich f***s! This whole f***ing thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this f***ing strumpet...

The Dude:
I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter.

Walter Sobchak:
Well, there isn't a literal connection, Dude.

The Dude:
Walter, face it, there isn't any connection.

tenor.gif?itemid=4268615

• SDS locked this topic