Baker Mayfield to stand for National Anthem

BuffAlone

3 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Enlightened? or Racist?

Folks, when they convince you to relinquish one Amendment, and kneel on 9/11 for a false flag, they will take the rest. Never been a fan of his, but I respect him now

I want to see how the media would react to a white guy kneeling for the Black National Anthem. I could imagine the balanced and nuanced takes that would exist, and see how they really feel about kneeling for the anthem. Their mask would get ripped off for what it is. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, K-9 said:

I’m sure a dog would appreciate your respect as well. 

I might even hump his leg🇺🇸

3 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

I want to see how the media would react to a white guy kneeling for the Black National Anthem. I could imagine the balanced and nuanced takes that would exist, and see how they really feel about kneeling for the anthem. Their mask would get ripped off for what it is. 

abso*****inglutely!

12 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You put him in his place. I'm sure he won't be coming back for more after these sweet burns.

Not my intention. 

25 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I might even hump his leg🇺🇸

But then the dog won’t respect you. Unless, of course, it’s consensual. 

3 hours ago, Augie said:

That’s the problem with Baker. He’s easily baited into this stuff, and he actually thinks about it.

Just focus on football. Make football all you think about and all you talk about, and things will look up. But he struggles mightily with that. 

Hmmm.  Too much of a thinker to be a good football player.

You may have a point there.

🤔

4 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

that was well said. the amendment I refered to was exactly the 1st. Just wanted to point out what you'll see, and who gets canceled, for thinking freely.  "they" obviously refers to mob mentallity. Curious to see if/when he gets cancelled. Will it be immediate? either within his own organization, or on a national stage? Or will it be after he fails to entertain his fans? Just a thought....

for the record, I never said I supported him. I said I respect him. dont put words in my mouth!

Honestly, when it comes to the "mob mentality" on this particular subject, the mob seems to be very much against those who kneel.  I have yet to hear a single person say that they won't watch the NFL, or support the NFL in any way, if the players do not kneel.  I think you have this completely backwards.  Me personally, I could care less if somebody kneels, or stands for the anthem. I didn't care before 2017, and I still don't. I tune in to see footballl, not token gestures of patriotism.  

11 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

that was well said. the amendment I refered to was exactly the 1st. Just wanted to point out what you'll see, and who gets canceled, for thinking freely.  "they" obviously refers to mob mentallity. Curious to see if/when he gets cancelled. Will it be immediate? either within his own organization, or on a national stage? Or will it be after he fails to entertain his fans? Just a thought....

for the record, I never said I supported him. I said I respect him. dont put words in my mouth!

Stop acting persecuted. We don't have to be divided. You chose to. 

Just now, I-town Bills said:

Stop acting persecuted. We don't have to be divided. You chose to. 

I think you completely got it twisted. It's not me playing victim. And as far as being divided? You're damn right. I will never support the kind of BS I've seen this summer. So, we can all come together if we bow down to the left's fake "virtue", and admit that there is systemic rasicm and learn how to fix it, or anyone who does not believe that there is systemic rasicm, and that idiots are just running around burning and killing over something that does not exist, divides us. Yeah, I guess it IS a choice. I have that choice. I damn sure don't feel persecuted lmfao

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Mr. Mayfield prefers to receive his respect in the parking lot of the Cheesecake Factory.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/12/2020 at 6:52 PM, BuffAlone said:

Enlightened? or Racist?

Folks, when they convince you to relinquish one Amendment, and kneel on 9/11 for a false flag, they will take the rest. Never been a fan of his, but I respect him now

You respect him because he chose to stand up during a song?  Wow.  That didn't take much.