Baker Mayfield to stand for National Anthem

BuffAlone

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean this'd be a weird thing to just announce. Did someone ask him about it specifically? I mean people were standing on Thursday.

Thats how most of this ***** gets started.  A reporter asks a baited question, gets an answer, posts it to social media....aaaaannnnddddd we're off. This is the world we live in.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Enlightened? or Racist?

Folks, when they convince you to relinquish one Amendment, and kneel on 9/11 for a false flag, they will take the rest. Never been a fan of his, but I respect him now

Neither. It’s simply freedom to choose. 

What amendment is being relinquished? And to whom is it being relinquished? Who is this “they” you refer to?

I’m sure Mayfield appreciates your support. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean this'd be a weird thing to just announce. Did someone ask him about it specifically? I mean people were standing on Thursday.

That’s the problem with Baker. He’s easily baited into this stuff, and he actually thinks about it.

Just focus on football. Make football all you think about and all you talk about, and things will look up. But he struggles mightily with that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Neither. It’s simply freedom to choose. 

What amendment is being relinquished? And to whom is it being relinquished? Who is this “they” you refer to?

I’m sure Mayfield appreciates your support. 

that was well said. the amendment I refered to was exactly the 1st. Just wanted to point out what you'll see, and who gets canceled, for thinking freely.  "they" obviously refers to mob mentallity. Curious to see if/when he gets cancelled. Will it be immediate? either within his own organization, or on a national stage? Or will it be after he fails to entertain his fans? Just a thought....

for the record, I never said I supported him. I said I respect him. dont put words in my mouth!

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

that was well said. the amendment I refered to was exactly the 1st. Just wanted to point out what you'll see, and who gets canceled, for thinking freely.  "they" obviously refers to mob mentallity. Curious to see if/when he gets cancelled. Will it be immediate? either within his own organization, or on a national stage? Or will it be after he fails to entertain his fans? Just a thought....

for the record, I never said I supported him. I said I respect him. dont put words in my mouth!

I’m sure Mayfied appreciates your respect.