Bills release their social justice message

Kirby Jackson

I was looking forward to tomorrow until this happened. This is it. I’m so done with this team. I can handle the losing and being embarrassed on the football field, but this I can not tolerate. 

edit: I wasn’t being serious.

Edited by Bangarang
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I was looking forward to tomorrow until this happened. This is it. I’m so done with this team. I can handle the losing and being embarrassed on the football field, but this I can not tolerate. 

For real? What are you afraid of?

EDIT:  Oh, OK.  I see it was a joke.  I was hoping for that.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

My TV automatically powers up  at 1:25

Sometimes I do start watching the Bills games at 1:20-1:30pm.....with the DVR recording the game.

I won't do it on opening day, but I'll start up the game a little late...and then just fast forward through commercials and halftime and usually by the late 3rd or early 4th quarter I am caught up to real time.

I know its not for everyone, but sometimes I just hate the breaks due to commercials and halftime..that by doing this I'm just about watching it 'live' but end up catching up to the end.

I'll never understand why this stuff makes people angry. If you get upset over this you're part of the problem. I've never been someone that felt racism was a problem in today's America because I never experienced it. Then I see how people react to those who stand up against it and now I understand. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Man they’ve made cops look real bad in that video , 

maybe they should watch some footage of 

9/11/01 when those cops were running in to the burning towers and lost their lives to save people !!!

How quickly some forget !!! 

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'll never understand why this stuff makes people angry. If you get upset over this you're part of the problem. I've never been someone that felt racism was a problem in today's America because I never experienced it. Then I see how people react to those who stand up against it and now I understand. 

This is a true statement, some people sometimes dont think things exist because they never experienced it. I never experienced brain freeze so I don't believe it exists, I'm sure there are millions who would disagree.