25 hours till game time

TBBills Fan

With 2020 being, well 2020.....

Lets take a moment to share your happy dance GIF, random excitement or meme because BUFFALO Bills football is back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expectations are high, the work Beane and McDermott have put in building a process, culture and roster is visible to almost everyone.  Its time to start building that legacy. 

Josh, we Billieve in you, lets get it done!

Edited by TBBills Fan
  • Like (+1) 3

Let’s take a moment to create a 25 hour away thread.

hate to be a downer but, here goes.  This thread pretty much sucks. Tell us SOMETHING 

you ask us to share a happy dance gif.....and don’t even show one yourself 

Edited by NewEra
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Let’s take a moment to create a 25 hour away thread.

hate to be a downer but, here goes.  This thread pretty much sucks. Tell us SOMETHING 

you ask us to share a happy dance gif.....and don’t even show one yourself 

Oh come on, man.  Did someone piss in your corn flakes this morning?

The OP is just happy to be on the eve of Bills football, for yet another new season.

Can't we all enjoy that?

giphy.gif

Here' my traditional GIF that I post before most games.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills Fan said:

Josh, we Billieve in you, lets get it done!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

"Sail on, nor fear to breast the sea!
Our hearts, our hopes, are all with thee.
Our hearts, our hopes, our prayers, our tears,
Our faith triumphant o'er our fears,
Are all with thee, -are all with thee!"

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Oh come on, man.  Did someone piss in your corn flakes this morning?

The OP is just happy to be on the eve of Bills football, for yet another new season.

Can't we all enjoy that?

giphy.gif

Here' my traditional GIF that I post before most games.

giphy.gif

Dude was so excited that he didn’t even post a gif..... 

I’m fired up.  In the middle of working out. Taking 5 to check out some of these gifs 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Dude was so excited that he didn’t even post a gif..... 

I’m fired up.  In the middle of working out. Taking 5 to check out some of these gifs 

Seeing as he's a fellow Bills Fan and his heart is in the right place, can we forgive him for not posting that GIF?

I think so.

After 17 years of terrible football, it’s great to finally have competent people running the Bills who have a plan on how to build a successful team. Gone are the days of finishing 6-10/7-9 almost every year. So, yes, I am excited about this season and where the Bills are headed. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

After 17 years of terrible football, it’s great to finally have competent people running the Bills who have a plan on how to build a successful team. Gone are the days of finishing 6-10/7-9 almost every year. So, yes, I am excited about this season and where the Bills are headed. Go Bills!

Don’t be a hater! Dick Jauron was The Man! Always playing to win the game in the imaginary 5th Quarter. 7-9 forever Baby. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t be a hater! Dick Jauron was The Man! Always playing to win the game in the imaginary 5th Quarter. 7-9 forever Baby. 

Lol!! Dick “It’s hard to win in the NFL” Jauron. The only thing I can say about Jauron was that he was consistent!

5 hours ago, Jerry Jabber said:

And after looking back at all those terrible years it makes you think is it really that hard to build a team. I mean man it was like we couldn’t buy a good coach and GM. So proud to put on my bills jersey here in Mississippi and not have to try and explain we might !!! Be good next year. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1